Sign in to follow this  
VR6 South

Zimmerman Brake Discs (TPS!!)

AQUA G60 have you thought about putting together some service packs?, which could include plugs, a tub of oil, air filter oil filter ect... i'm sure people wouldnt mind you making a few quid for yourself and it would be easier and cheaper than getting them from a dealer.

AQUA G60 have you thought about putting together some service packs?, which could include plugs, a tub of oil, air filter oil filter ect... i'm sure people wouldnt mind you making a few quid for yourself and it would be easier and cheaper than getting them from a dealer.

I'd thought about doing this with my TPS account, but it's quite a lot of ball-ache to organise and postage would be pretty horrid on things like oil.

Could be worth looking into for E38 though, then I could bung it all in the car and bring it up... hmm...

Edit, in fact... viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71843 8)

I could do it with stuff like belts, plugs, filters no problem, oil though,as Dinkus says would be a pain in the ar5e :grin: although i can get Quantum silver for £6.90 for a gallon :wink:

maybe something i will consider doing in the near future, a lot and i mean a lot of these parts fit accross the audi/vw/skoda/seat range, for instance CV joints on a VR6 Corrado are the same as leon cupra 1.8t and the mk1 skoda Octavia VRS so the savings could be wide spread

might see what sort of price basic service items for the valver G60 and VR6 come up price wise, a lot of people still or would use genuine stuff if they were not getting their "back wheels" kicked by the main dealers public parts counter when they ask for prices, and I use the online TPS which gives you all the info and whats available