Sign in to follow this  
swiftkid

Bad luck!

You know that feeling you get after your corrado is running right, it looks fairly good and your decision to sell it is slowly going away... i buy a new set of tyres for the front of my car. I have 7.5" borbets on the front, i ordered the exact same set of tyres Yokohama A539s 195/45, i then get a phone call from tyre company saying they no longer have them in stock but they have their replacements the s drive's. Fair enough they should be the same, so i get them put on and guess what... the stretch i used to have has now gone :mad2: so i have to go give my friend a lift down his country road and it is scrubbing like crazy. and before anyone say they are new tyres its inevitable, my old ones had loads of tread on the outside, the tracking was magerly out so the inside was bald.

anyway, i think oh, it will have scuffed the tyre a little so big deal. so i park up, take a look and its bent the arch outwards, ripped a screw out the arch and almost torn the outside tread off the tyre :mad2: so now im going to need ANOTHER new tyre... sometimes i dont know why i bother, might as well buy a chaved up corsa, they never seem to have these problems :(

But at the end of the day, would a Corsa bring a smile to your face when you've just driven down the local high street. (Even if you had some of those annoying puppets in it)

~Nope not a chance in hell.

And plus the fact, how good do you feel when the C is running right and polished.

I get the same feeling in mine even when its dirty. :D

Enjoy it.

Dic