Sign in to follow this  
BigTartanJudge

BMW 1-Series Coupe - What does everyone think ?

Not a fan of those 1 series's to be honest, whatever engine they've got in them.

Rather partial to the new M3 or even the 335i though.... :)

Z4 Coupe M Series of Course - for me.

I like the bigger BMW's, 5 series, but have had a few friends - all male - who had had pretty big accidents with them - letting go at the rear.

So, yes, female car - maybe - but the M3 is just brilliant.

Roll on Credit Crunch I say - prices dropping like no tomorrow on the second hand market - making everything much more available to me. :)

Sorry for anyone trying to sell a car though !

So, yes, female car - maybe - but the M3 is just brilliant.

Yep admittedly the M3 is an amazing piece of engineering, as are most BMW's at the moment. They are so far ahead of Merc and Audi in regards to reaserch, development, technology etc

Just a shame they tend to be a touch clinical, apart from the M6 that is, went out in one a couple of months back and oh my god!!!

Sound of that V10 echoing off buildings made me sex-wee a little bit

Well I spent most of the day driving a nice little coupe yesterday and must say I am absolutely going to become an owner as soon as I can! Fantastic driving position, turn in, cabin comfort and low noise. Engine is quiet for a diesel (ok still sounds like a tractor but that

Think the Passat CC looks superb but as a drivers car the series coupe is a hands down winner

In the right colour and with decent wheels it looks good as well - not pretty but appealling in a strange kind of way