Sign in to follow this  
Typhy

haynes manual

im looking for one but i dont think they do them for corrados. would it be more or less the same as a golf mk2?

thanks

No Haynes for the Corrado mate no, most people have the Bentley published official factory repair manual, they're not cheap though, try www.amazon.ca - i got mine there, cheapest i could find it !

Depending on what type of rado you have.....

The 'pink' :camp: Passat manual no. 1647 is perfect for valvers. Covers both 9a and Kr engines, all wiring, all the drivetrain, brakes etc are identical. A lot of the stuff in there that isn't directly relevant to the Corrado is also pretty useful as a general guide.

Out of interest, does anyone know whether the G60 is covered in one of the Golf Haynes manuals??

na they dont make anything that covers the g60

Mk2 book

Volkswagen Golf and Jetta Mk 2 Petrol (Mar 84 - Feb 92) A to J

Golf Hatchback and Jetta Saloon (Mk 2) inc. 16-valve and special/limited editions, Mar 84 - Feb 92, A to J

1.0 litre (1043cc), 1.3 litre (1272cc), 1.6 litre (1595cc) and 1.8 litre (1781cc)

Does NOT cover Convertible, Rallye, Caddy, 4x4 or Diesel models

Does NOT cover features specific to Van

yeah I've always used the mk2 golf one, interesting to hear the passat is similar though. Golf one won't cover the 9a engine for obvious reasons.

I think you should just start all threads in the Suppliers forum and I'll move em if they're wrong :lol:

You really must be hungover or have you fallen out with the search for your new love of the suppliers forum :lol:

He started a new thread for new pics of his car so I went looking for the original thread. That was my first mistake.

:lol:

Thanks though Typhy, you've made me smile anyway :)

lol haha i cant stop laffin im really sorry VR6 i dont mean to upset you haha i just presumed i was ment to start a new topic for eacht thing :) uv elocked the topics i wanna reply to (pics)

:D

You can go into the locked thread, click edit, copy the links and just paste them into a new reply in your thread that I gave you a link for.

Generally people have one thread for their car and keep that updated as they progress. It's not a rule as such but we do think it makes the place a bit better.

Other than that, use the search as it has probably been asked before. And read the forum descriptions to figure out where new threads best fit.

You'll get the hang of it. Or kill me in the process :lol: