Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

New Scirocco on 5th Gear

Local Stealers finally got a couple in and they do look better in the flesh. Stll needs lowering and the 'fat arse' looks odd but with a few mods it will look great, as per the pic above.

The leather seats looked..............drooooooooooooooool :luvlove:

PS. Am I the only one sorry to see this series of 5th Gear finish, just as it appeared to be getting into its stride :confused4: Yes, the studio bit is a clear rip-off of Top Gear, (preffered the Ace Cafe), own testing track rip-off of Top Gear, but stand outs this series - tweaked Mk2 Golf, the horror of trying to change the headlight bulb in a Renault, the new bloke presenter that wore the same jeans with the woolly bottoms for the entire series and a motoring magazine reviewing cars I can almost afford!

Finally becoming the better 'car' programme? Discuss :ignore:

Only problem I would have with owning one is i couldnt live with the big arch gaps looks wise. However i wouldnt want one without the adaptive suspension. :brickwall:

Ok as I was beaten to the Ottenger one...

Here's Abt's stab at it:

50deaf9dde.jpg

Not great IMHO but they're getting 200 out the 1.4 FSI engine now! :notworthy:

I do like the front end on them, i just cant stand the back of it, the way its much wider at the top than the botto, just doesnt look right