Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

How is the 'new' CCGB going to differ from the old?

Erk... yeah, thats when the AGM is. Forgot about that!

Though I really want to go to the AGM! AGM tends to start off around 10/11am and run on to about 2pm.... so could just go to the Hobby Horse after the AGM? Or a similarly local pub, as the AGM venue (Gaydon) is only on the M40, just off the A46.

Jim, if you follow me home I'll be passing the Hobby Horse, so I might well pop in to see what's going on after the AGM. It's about a mile and a half from my house {;-)

Well I believe thats why that pub was suggested, as you had said to Eric that if you we held a meet a little closer to your gaff you might drop by for a beer.

I'm not sure what the current plan is really!

I'm not sure what the current plan is really!

Plan is still the same, as the meet has been advertised on 2 other boards as well, notably SciroccoWorld and DubClub. So I'll be turning up at 12:00 on Sunday, March 7th, as per otiginal plan, to welcome the others.

Hope to see the Rados turning up later ... 8)

Tempest

lol

Still waiting for the mag and am checking the post as soon as the postie delivers :D

If you fancy speaking to some of the CCGB people then I can recommend becoming a member of the Yahoo Corrado Owners Mailing List - although its not actually owned by CCGB alot of the CCGB members use it and you'll see that members are not 'Anal 40yr old farts' - far from it in fact. I doubt you'll come across a nicer / friendlier bunch of people like yourselves!!! Doesn't hurt to check it out........

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Corrado-UK

Scott.

Latest info... The first 500 copies dropped in the office yesterday (Friday) and me and the peeps spent about half the afternoon stuffing envelopes.... I'll be posting these first few on Monday, so people should start to see them Tues/Weds. I should get the final 500 on Tuesday, so will do those on Weds/Thursday.

Received issue 30 and membership renewal form this morning thanks Campaign, good work :)

*hoping* to make it to the CCGB AGM this Sunday 8) :wink:

Sounding like theres going to be a good turn out at the AGM :)

I'm looking forward to it.

Just got my sprinter! One thing though.....my Storm's green not blue :wink: .

I've just read though these posts and hope those with doubts will make an effort to chat to me at a number of the shows this year where i'll be making an appearance.

I'm 25 not 45 (athough i've a VR, sorry).

As regards the website, things are now runing resonably smoothly and i've just uploaded the 2003 events pics to the site. A proper link to these pages should be up before Sunday (for now http://www.corradoclub.co.uk/Events/Nat ... ay%202003/ ).

See you all at the AGM

Jamie.

Just got my sprinter! One thing though.....my Storm's green not blue :wink: .

I've just read though these posts and hope those with doubts will make an effort to chat to me at a number of the shows this year where i'll be making an appearance.

I'm 25 not 45 (athough i've a VR, sorry).

Errr. where does it say you've got a Storm? Or that you're 45?

(Confused of Leicester!)

Hi S-Charged - I've a feeling I didn't get everybody's figures, so I couldn't put everyones down. Apologies for missing anybodys off, but next time let me know your figures!

Errr. where does it say you've got a Storm?

(Confused of Leicester!)

Page 31, Para 2.

Or that you're 45?

(Confused of Leicester!)

I was refering to an earlier post re the CCGB presence at shows.