Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

NEW ALLOYS new pictures as promised..... cheers

arrr so thats what my rado will look like with out the rubber door thingy! ummm do like that red eye brow and i deffo want a red 16 front grill badge, gimmy gimmy gimmy.

And when's the big-brembo-brake discs going on - those front discs (and the rears too!) look completely lost in those hoooooooooooooj wheels :? :lol: ;-)

the grill is going (my bro got me a debadged for christmas LOL)

yer and the door strips removed....... advice they take ages to come off don't rush coz the paint can come of too... :mad:

mine dident but my mates did LOL

dazzyvr6 it will be lowered very very soon like b4 christmas but i can't decide 60mm or 80mm but.... maybe coiovers coz they r fully adj in it

-

chris

ok badged gril with all the badges VW plus the 16v for lets say £10......

it will go in the bin anyother way

:cry:

so yer if you want it i will take a tenner and i will be happy to see it go to a nice new home but this all will happen when i get my debadged for christmas.... lol

2 weeks or something like that

---

chris

lol we all copy each other in here a corrado forum meeting all the corrados will be modded the same same wheels same suspection ride height same lupo wiper conversion same uprated headlight loom and also same stickers.....

BTW when is a corrado forum meeting or does everybody turn up to JK29

?????

Chris get your rado up to Blackpool!, I'm try in to sort a northwest cruz, coz i don't know any1 with a rado that i can chat to appart from on here. I know your in blumin Surry but it would be good to see an other red 16v 2.0l on and swap ideas for mods and stuff.

mate i have the debadge grill i fund it in my brothers room ready to be wrapped for christmas shuuuuussshhhhh don't tell him i know about it LOL i'm soo bad for looking for it.......

BTW why do you want my grill if your also is a 93 don't it have the same grill..... ????

grill.JPG

ok quite easy and a lot a time what i did is bring the kettle out side (not not for a tea break) but i filled it up and boilded the shite out of it and kept holding the button so it did not click and with my debit card i gentally put it under the door stip and wedged it off very slowly and when it was almost of i just held it and pulled it off.... but slowly also i leaves some bloddy 10 year old plastic self atticive marks and the paint colour faded on the body so i used a bottle of that purple methaolted *spelling* :oops: and loads of compound and wax to get the car an even colour but still it is worth all the work....... BTW i am selling the door strips now LOL any buyers..... £10 for mint condition all 6 strips just now once you removed the strips you park very well making sure no women in 4X4s ram your doors with shopping trollys..... to overcome this i park in the disabled parking bays!!!! LOL :lol: