Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

Any Newport/Cardiff Corrado's

Theres me and my wife, both have M reg VR6's, hers is Blackberry, mine is moonlight blue (and for sale! :( )

Hiya guys!! I'm fairly new to the Corrado scene but if you see me about then give a toot! Green VR6 Storm can be seen commuting between Cardiff and Bridgend about 7.30am!

She's my first Rado and going a dream. 87K on the clock but drives like new and pulls like a train! Puts a smile on my face every time!

News of any meets would be great - looking to get a bit more involved if time allows.

we got sams 20vt, my g60 and marks 16v in swansea

ive seen a green vr6 and a blue vr6 around here, a blue g60 which has been purchased recently cos i saw it on ebay and an old guy driving a 16v

...and they say corrados are rare....

News of any meets would be great - looking to get a bit more involved if time allows.

sundays are the big days around here. the first sunday of the month is newport Edition, http://newportedition.com/club/ good meet that, at the rugby club, last sunday of the month is so-wal but they are a bit up in the air currently about a meet. Newport edition is your best bet for a first time..get on the forum :wave: :wave:

http://newportedition.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Theres me and my wife, both have M reg VR6's, hers is Blackberry, mine is moonlight blue (and for sale! :( )

you'll still have a corrado around still which s good

I live in Cardiff, I have a Green K reg VR6. I see quite a few around and have exchanged waves with a couple of people but not sure if they visit this site. Mine is sat on the drive at the moment though because I can't drive it if there is any chance of the windscreen getting dirty or it raining because my wipers are so sh*t!

you'll still have a corrado around still which s good

Yeah. Still sad though. I guess it's kind of like when a kid leaves home, they bankrupt you first and then they bugger off without so much as a wave goodbye...

:wave:

Theres a lovely (Aqua?) blue VR that I saw parked outside PC world on Newport rd the other day - Is that anyone off here?

I lived in Cardiff until I was 26 , and i'll be back there over Christmas - keep an eye out for me in my T4 :grin:

My folks live in Chepstow and say they see the odd Corrado around. I ask whether its VR6, G60 or 16v they've seen and they look at me blankly, replying something like, "It was a blue one" :? :D . I'm down there occasionally for the weekend, but never see any others!! :( . When mine's back on the road in the New Year, I'll be down visiting and on the lookout again.

Theres a lovely (Aqua?) blue VR that I saw parked outside PC world on Newport rd the other day - Is that anyone off here?

I seen this one a few times. I assume he/she works at PC world its very nice, don't think he's on any forums