Sign in to follow this  
jezzaG60

New Rear Badge....

Once again my car has been a greatful guinea pig for another SWG product....

What do you rekkon?.... this one is in polished stainless steel

Attaches to the original 4 mounts and covers up the holes so you don't see them.

Corrado-Rear-Badge-A.jpg

I actually prefer the one in Carbon Fibre but my pic of it on my car didn't come out very well.

Steve said a group buy would be possible if there is any interest i'll post up a thread in the group buy feelers. I've got some pics from him so you can see what the different options look like.

i reckon with the right mods it could look alright, but would have to be a nice "fresh" looking corrado imo

pics of rest of the car?

Bit blingy for a normal car but might look quite good on more of a show car with some other bling to calm the badge down a bit.

God I'm getting old.

Out of the three options I don't think the stainless one suits every car, but the colour coded one like the original would be more subtle and more in keeping for most cars.

shoot me down but i actually like it ,

it would look good on a darker car too .

i would have one if the price is right :)

Would be cool if SWG would be up for making some original Corrado style badge replica's in stainless steel.. seeing as you can only buy them in primer now so have to paint them!

I'd be up for one in stainless silver / chrome in the original style / size, etc..

Would be cool if SWG would be up for making some original Corrado style badge replica's in stainless steel.. seeing as you can only buy them in primer now so have to paint them!

I'd be up for one in stainless silver / chrome in the original style / size, etc..

Ditto I would have one yesterday!

Get them to do some before I have to buy one of those plastic chrome ones for £60! :shock: