Sign in to follow this  
JT

lambda suppliers

i needed a new one for my G60.. i can really recommend this guy for genuine bosch items? arrived next day.

these are specific for the G60 but obviously they do all bosch items. incl: mafs too.

bosch 0258003165 (for one with cat) delivered for £60:81

bosch 0258003169 (for one without a cat regardless of weather it should have one, if you have a bypass fitted this is the one to have) delivered for £61:61

http://www.emissioncontrols.co.uk

Hi!

Do you know what the difference is between the two then? As I have a decat pipe fitted but it would have originally had one - how come it makes a difference?

Need to order one for mine! :)

Cheers,

Tom

Not so sure other than the one specific for a non cat may have a wider band for adjustment as there is no cat in place.

Just to add - I can recommend this guy too - mine came next day too and is spot on, at less than half the price of the stealers you can't go wrong for the genuine part! :)

Two different ones eh...Mmmmmm.

Wonder if this has anything to do with my 4 year running problem.

I stuck a new lambda in some time ago and i don't know if i got the correct one now, as i don't run a cat.

Will look into it.

Neil.

Edit: scrub that :bad-words: Ive snipped the lambda wire up at the ecu ages ago and my problem was still there. :roll:

Just to add - I can recommend this guy too - mine came next day too and is spot on, at less than half the price of the stealers you can't go wrong for the genuine part! :)

Which one did you go for mate? I have a decat pipe too.