Sign in to follow this  
nmahi

SUEDE ROOF LINING? ANYONE? ANY COLOURS******PHOTOS*****

First of all ,hello as im new....

After buying my 1st corrado (jplate, 16v sliver, non sunroof model for £400 (get in there!!) I noticed the sag of the roofling, so as you do with new toys, you take them apart!!!....So ive decide to use REAL SWADE (BLACK) to retirm it in..... :norty:

Ive done a few mark 1 golf headlings in swade b4, and was wondering if anyone would like theres doing?...NO NOT FREE YOU MUPPET :cuckoo: !!!!!AT COST OF COURSE!!! - swade material+labour+ p&p (useless you drop it off to me and then pick up)

There are a number of different colours (blue,red,black,green,beige,camal etc)in the swade, so let me know......im doing mine this weekend i hope...so should have sum pics later if theres any interested....

cheers Bob :notworthy:

i could be interested Bob, but where are you in the country as i would not like to post a headlining. What do you think would be a ball park figure price wise??

karl

i could be interested Bob, but where are you in the country as i would not like to post a headlining. What do you think would be a ball park figure price wise??

karl

Im in birmingham, near the Aston Villa ground, im not sure how postage would work.

Not sure about price.....cant remember how much the swade is, plus it depends on colour.

top of my head - material+labour = £50ish if thats any good? ....

Bob

great, i'm only in sutton coldfield, so when you have done yours put a pic up then i will decide 100% if i want one done.

i would like mine done in red please.

I'm intrested in this - sunroof model, black wanted. Pics needed first though. Im only in Nottingham so Birmingham is no problem. How long would it take?

sunroofs not a problem.....but will be alittle more expensive as its abit more fiddly....

red/black - no a problem......i must add the blue is nice lol

i should have pics by the weekend.........watch this space....

"no animals have been hurt in this experiment" ha ha ha

Definitely interested in this. Get them pics up ASAP - I'll come and see you as soon as I check the pics out (im in Brum too). Can you do any other interior trimming??

Cheers

good theres alot of brummies in here lol

its just headlining for now, but i guess i could do the pillers aswell :scratch: .......just aint tried them out yet, shouldnt be that hard but again its cost+time = more money :clap:

no other trim thou, wish i could but i cant.......although im gona try geting sum interior paint for the sunvisors

bob

i would like mine done in red please.

Thought you were selling the red interior Karl...

Be interested on this one too.

no i've just replaced my old red interior for a "newer" red leather interior 8)

I'm assuming you are using alcantara, or faux suede, as real suede is animal hide and quite expensive.

should look nice though.

Is this supposed to read SUEDE or is there some new fabric called SWADE doing the rounds at the mo? :scratch:

yeh mate.....sorry my spellling aint as great as yours

I'm assuming you are using alcantara, or faux suede, as real suede is animal hide and quite expensive.

should look nice though.

im not sure what type it is, but like i said before, ive done a few headlinings in mark 1 golfs.....and they look fab.....its not cheap thin stuff, its excellent thick "suede"....prefect for the job.....its one of thoses things, either you want it done or not?..."no skin of my back" lol

Hi there am interested but would like it body colour of my car it is bordeaux pearl if you could do it in that colour I would defo be interested.

Also if I go for this, if anyone is going to santa pod next week and planning on getting theirs done (who live nearby to this guy), Any offers to take mine too?

hi peeps i have pics now......ive just completed mine 2day......gota say wasnt easy but it has been conquered.....who wants the pics? ive also got a complete colour chart, that i can order special colours....

23102008220-small.jpg

23102008221-small.jpg

23102008222-small.jpg

23102008223-small.jpg

23102008224-small.jpg

23102008225-small.jpg

23102008226-small.jpg

23102008227-small.jpg

23102008228-small.jpg

23102008231-small.jpg

if pics dont work, forward me your email add and i shell send you the pics.

cheer bob