Sign in to follow this  
marshole82

16v grill badge - please?...anyone?

i have been trying to find one of these for about a month now and no-one breaking one seems to have the red grill badge anymore!

has anyone out there with a valver swapped their grill for a de-badged and still got the 16v badge?

contact me if you do, i'd really like to complete my standard look :luvlove:

the one i want looks like:

images.jpg

Eternally grateful Oli :notworthy:

tell me where r u from n give me any contact to u n i think i can find one for u if u realy need it

tell me where r u from n give me any contact to u n i think i can find one for u if u realy need it

in northampton, best to contact me on here if anywhere! cheers

Is it required for the early 7-bar grill? If so I have one available and you can have it for less than £25!!!!!

Not perfect but it has done 80,000 miles!passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfBroadwater fen bugs corrado 059 (Large).jpg[/attachment:1dw71x5g]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfBroadwater fen bugs corrado 061 (Large).jpg[/attachment:1dw71x5g]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfBroadwater fen bugs corrado 062 (Large).jpg[/attachment:1dw71x5g]Broadwater fen bugs corrado 063 (Large).jpg[/attachment:1dw71x5g]

I think all 3 slat grills came with the silver badges mate, if not all of them then the vast majority as the red-silver change was around the time of the early/late change - so its not surprising you're having difficulty finding one! :eek:

Yeah I think it was 93 that they started using the silver ones, which would make it only late 92 and 93 that got 3 slats with red ones so they'll be few and far between :(

grrr maybe i can just glue it in place? lol...honestly, i'm seriously considering it...

Could You not just drill some small holes and wire lock it on? :shrug: Simple but effective! 8)