Sign in to follow this  
CoxyLaad

The Banner

That was a CCGB national day - they still happen every year!

David - cheers for the pics - good shot of mine on BBS RM's at the front of the last photo - loved those wheels but hated cleaning them!

LOL - In some ways my car looks more standard now as I've gone back to orange side repeaters and lost the Kamei grill spoiler.

That was a great day 8) Steve, didn't realise I was next to you on that day! That's my blackberry VR 8) So, your G60 does exist...

Can see me in the background too- Jim, is that your sis next to me? I remember taking you, your sis and Chris out for a blast and scaring the locals :lol: Think we all went out in Chris' car too :)

I'm sure there was a pic of loads of us standing under a tree too :)

The nugget is that new photo is Yandards daily driver. I understand that seeing it close up scratched KipVW's long standing desire for a nugget of his own that he went and bought one of his own when he got back from Scotland. :D

The 'silver' car on the right isn't silver. It's actually light grey.

Yeah I added a couple more pics from my leg of the Scottish road trip when the cars were up this far North.

So the 4 cars in a line with the rural scene is from there as is the moody Nugget shot.