Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

Just had a thought..

They are actually quite good, especially when then feckin relay goes in your headlight upgrade for your dipped beam, whilts travelling thru France on a bank holiday when there is no hope in hell of getitng a spare relay. (Or should I have carried a spare)

Oh and by the way I have a bone to pick with Critical Mass

There's not enough police on the roads these days to sort this kind of thing out."

Have to beg to differ. They seemed to be everywhere when I was last there.

Oh well at least Portugal only has about 20 speed cameras in total, and non near me

Dic

Oh and by the way I have a bone to pick with Critical Mass

There's not enough police on the roads these days to sort this kind of thing out."

Have to beg to differ. They seemed to be everywhere when I was last there.

Oh well at least Portugal only has about 20 speed cameras in total, and non near me

Dic

Dont handly see any - traffic police i mean, not pandas or vans. I see the odd panda car or van every so often. But rarely see a traffic car. The standard of driving now is awful :mad2:

I know. I have to come back to the continent to get some courtesy. Tho I do have to say that there are too many cars on the road in the UK. Driven across Europe many times, and the most congested on a regular basis is UK.

Maybe just in Liverpool and South Wales but the "fuzz" were everywhere, or maybe just noticed cos we just don't see them here.