Sign in to follow this  
mic_VR

Can someone photoshop some wheels for me?

Any chance, as long as coullstar doesn't mind, that someone can do me a photoshop using these pics? (not sure which one will be most suitable though.)

Basically I want to see what these Team Dynamics will look like as they are (black), in gun metal grey, and silver on an Aqua Blue.

P1010629.jpg

P1010634.jpg

P1010633.jpg

Can anyone help?

p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong place.

No problem, here another photo if it helps.

Probably easier with a side on shot of your car and a picture of these in silver.

You thinking of changing the colour then?

No problem, here another photo if it helps.

Probably easier with a side on shot of your car and a picture of these in silver.

You thinking of changing the colour then?

I wasn't, but then I sold my steelies and put the silver speedlines back on and it got me thinking.....

But now..... that pic you've just posted looks really good so I might leave them..... typical! :lol:

Cheers for the help Jon, but I don't think the people of Cambridge are quite ready for a set of electric pink wheels..... won't go well with our polonecks and top hats.... :wink:

Cheers for the help Jon, but I don't think the people of Cambridge are quite ready for a set of electric pink wheels..... won't go well with our polonecks and top hats.... :wink:

Ok Baby Pink then.. keep the Midwifery-mobil theme alive! :nuts:

Ok Baby Pink then.. keep the Midwifery-mobil theme alive! :nuts:

ROFL! :lol: I hadn't thought about that. I'll see what Amy says later, she'll be wanting to drive it around!

And Mr Monkey, as an Oxford man I thought you'd know that in the present weather conditions the ruffle-neck is a strict no-no, unless worn with some form of smoking jacket. Of which mine is currently at the dry cleaners..... (you can't get the staff eh?!)

For anyone able to take this thread seriously now I shall dig out a side on shot of my car if that'll help?

As long as your avatar stays as Mr. Smythe Ponson Ponsonby I think I will enjoy our dapper appearances and the scoffing of lower classes :lol:

but yeah throw up a sidey of the nazi wagon if you must.

As long as your avatar stays as Mr. Smythe Ponson Ponsonby I think I will enjoy our dapper appearances and the scoffing of lower classes :lol:

but yeah throw up a sidey of the nazi wagon if you must.

PMSL!! :notworthy: Funny man!

Nearest I've got to a side on shot.... probably no help at all is it!

DSC00073.jpg