Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Has anyone seen Rado reg K287 SSU?

Just been tidying some paperwork out and I came across the reciept I got for my first corrado when I bought it 3 and a bit years ago... She was a bit of a shed but I loved that car. I sold it on eventually and it was sold on again before it appeared on ebay earlier this year, I tried to buy it back then but the seller dissapeared and I have been imagining the worst as she wasn't in the best condition.... However I've just checked the DVLA and Insurance Database websites and she is taxed and insured, which surely means she is still going and not in the big scrap yard in the sky as I had imagined!

She was a flash red 2.0ltr 16v, on AEZ Parons last time I saw her, reg is K287 SSU and she was last seen in Portsmouth area...

Being the sentimental bugger that I am I will buy her back one day I hope, but for now I'm just happy to think she might still be going.... I won't be happy until she is tucked up on my drive way with the 2 'Rados we have now, though I have learned my lesson, I've seriously regretted selling both my previous Corrados so the current one isn't going anywhere!!!

If anyone see's her or knows anything, can you let me know..... Thankies!!!