Sign in to follow this  
Corrado_Addict

US to UK Angel Eye's

dunno chum, but bear in mind they'll be pointing the wrong way as they drive on the right. i think you can swap something over though so the beam pattern shines the right way.

Reason I bought them from the states was because I couldn't find anyone that sold them over here, anyone else fitted the US ones?

I know about the beam though, probably should have looked into it a bit more before buying but hey :p

Cheers bud, just need to find a way of getting them fitted.

I did find a site called eurowires I think it was that done US to european etc etc but he no longer supplies them because he couldn't keep up with the demand.

Anyone else fitted the US angel eyes to their rado's? any help would be greatly apprieciated :)

I did find a site called eurowires I think it was that done US to european etc etc but he no longer supplies them because he couldn't keep up with the demand.

Sorry, did you just say he closed his business because it was doing too well?!? :scratch:

Sorry, did you just say he closed his business because it was doing too well?!? :scratch:

Lmao yea, is that not counter-productive? :lol:

I e-mailed the contact address and I got an automated response saying thankyou for your interest but due to being unable to keep up with demand I have stopped supplying. Surely that would have been a good opportunity to expand the business.

Ach well the hunt continues :tongue:

I saw these on ebay and thought they looked cool but as they were from America I emailed them to find out about them being used on RHD cars. This was their response.

"there are a few ways. you can just put beam deflectors on, very simple, but not so pretty. you can adjust the beam on the back horizontally and vertically. Ok for driving, but mot doesnt like the kick on it. the last way is to open up the lamp and rotate the projector 180 degrees, this is good for roads and MOT"

Thought it might help :D

Actually there are some really cool clear fogs and indicator lights on ebay which would match the headlights. (Erm, if you go this route can I have your old indicators :grin: )

i have the inpro fogs / blinkers they are easy to fit and adjust and cost less than the std items fron vw

not everybodys taste i know but i like em!

corradoaug08004-1.jpg

i have the inpro fogs / blinkers they are easy to fit and adjust and cost less than the std items fron vw

not everybodys taste i know but i like em!

corradoaug08004-1.jpg

Actually, they look better on then I thought they would, makes the car look a lot more up to date.