Sign in to follow this  
joby

Famous corrado owners ?

Does anyone know of any famous corrado owners ? I know shaun ryder from the happy mondays owned a VR6 storm, i remember reading he had it pinched and it was involved in a bank robbery 8) , i bet he was gutted. And Quentin wilson (Top Gear) has owned one, i saw on the vortex site the other night that a corrado was featured in the film RONIN they have AVI stills on the site, itried to find the video, its in the house somewhere (saddo) :lol:

Yeah.. I have seen the Corrado in Ronin.. but its only on screen for like a second. I'll try and get a screen grab from the DVD at some point..

Didnt know that old Count Dracula (Quentin Wilson) owned a Corrado though! Cool! :)

Having Quentin Wilson :shock: as a previous owner is a pretty cool endorsment for the c. Who's in the film 'Ronin'? :oops:

i sold some vr6 spares to one of brighton football team he had a classic green storm....cant remember his name though sorry...

nasser hussain (SPELLING?) had a vr6 storm in met purple which he owned form new.

Now residing on my mate sheila's driveway here on the island.

it has schrick everything too, i nearly followed through when she took me out in it :oops:

nasser hussain (SPELLING?) had a vr6 storm in met purple which he owned form new.

it has schrick everything too, i nearly followed through when she took me out in it :oops:

Can't have been a Storm as they were only Mystic Blue and some Green shade.

Kev

Can't have been a Storm as they were only Mystic Blue and some Green shade.

Kev

TBH tho kev mystic blue does give off a purple hue in sunlight........though i remember this car being up for sale a couple of months ago and how it was debatable if it did truly belong to the ex-england captain or if it was just a namesake

I think Nassa's was a storm, mystic blue looks a bit purple in the sun!

Maybe Quentin used to have one but I know Tiff Needle had one that had £100k spent on it!!!!! :shock:

Shaun Ryder has still got a tornado red G60

Jason Plato (Touring car race driver) used to own one when he was coming up through the ranks. Said how good it was when he owned it on 5th Gear once.

Were in good company.

About two years ago Shaun Rider had his VR6 knicked and it was used in a robbery.

Class could only happen to Mr Rider.

He got it back though.

The late great multi TT winner and Brittish Champion Steve Hislop had one of the first Corrados - yellow one if I remember.

Shaun Ryder's one that was nicked was a Red 16v....

Also, olympic cyclist (can't remember his name now) had one, and used to be in the CCGB.

Clarkson loves 'em, but I don't think has ever had one.

The bald car-dealer blokey off "Right Car, Wrong Car" used to sell them, so he must have owned one.

I can't wait to see what Top Gear have to say about the Corrado when they show their little Corrado article some time this third season.

Wonder if they have any 'celebrity' owners or anything come on the show. I did check the credits for Top Gear on the show recently and that Rowland guy who posted on here was listed as a researcher so I am pretty certain we are gonna see something :D

I can't wait to see what Top Gear have to say about the Corrado when they show their little Corrado article some time this third season.

Wonder if they have any 'celebrity' owners or anything come on the show. I did check the credits for Top Gear on the show recently and that Rowland guy who posted on here was listed as a researcher so I am pretty certain we are gonna see something :D

just so that you know beforehand.........the Corrado VR6 they used for the feature belongs to someone on the forum..........i'm not telling you his name til they decide to let themselves be known