Sign in to follow this  
_leon_

What are these Recaros?

interesting - if i could find out what car exactly they are from or what exact model of recaro they are - i'll start my hunt!

interesting - if i could find out what car exactly they are from or what exact model of recaro they are - i'll start my hunt!

you're hunt could be over very quickly! i will pm you later

karl

Are they out of an Alfa Romeo? I was looking at a set which look exactly the same but without the Recaro written there and they from an Alfa

you're hunt could be over very quickly! i will pm you later

karl

go for it mate :)

I'd firstly suggest they have been re-upholstered recently.

I'd then say theyr're pretty much exactly what I have in the loft judging by bolster size & centre panel sectioning.

Mine are Recaro Idealsitz LS. Who knows if they were ever OEM fitment or as an aftermarket upgrade.

Bought them off eBay with tatty recaro cloth. Seem to be mid 80s

Having said that, a talented upholsterer could probably make fiesta RS recaros look likt that with a bit of work.

sorry mate i completely fogot 2 get back 2 ya, on page 12 in my members thread there's some pics of some rs turbo seats i bought off ebay 4 £26 i know of an identical set for sale in black leather!

any good to ya?

cheers - not a problem :)

Those RS seats look different I think? Rib pattern and bolsters? Cheers for the shout, will check around on eBay first though. How did you get your subframes done?

Basically you like the deeper bolsters which also come on the Golf mk2 Recaros, like Rallye, Edition 1 etc

scrub that Karl - dont think i looked at them correctly - yeah can see they're the same :) And yes I'm interested in the ones you know of - sending PM.

sorry mate i completely fogot 2 get back 2 ya, on page 12 in my members thread there's some pics of some rs turbo seats i bought off ebay 4 £26 i know of an identical set for sale in black leather!

any good to ya?

Say Karl - seen any more all in black leather? :D