Sign in to follow this  
ben16v

female corrado drivers?

i wasnt gonna comment on this thread mainly cause i wont let my GF anywhere near my corrado...........

BUT

the other day i was driving through cambs minding my own business when i saw a corrado coming towards me... i got ready to flash as it came past but then i realised it was an old lady (looked about a hundred and twenty twelve).

it was a indian red VR6

apologies to old people....

i wasnt gonna comment on this thread mainly cause i wont let my GF anywhere near my corrado...........

BUT

the other day i was driving through cambs minding my own business when i saw a corrado coming towards me... i got ready to flash as it came past but then i realised it was an old lady (looked about a hundred and twenty twelve).

it was a indian red VR6

apologies to old people....

There are 3 female VR6 owners in my town, one's a normal Black VR (in need of tappets) and the other two are both Lipstick....sorry, Mystic Blue Storms.

Can't argue with good taste, regardless of gender :lol:

K

Lipstick....sorry, Mystic Blue

pmsl.. never thought of that one :lol:

So we've got Nice Gay Violet, Lipstick Blue, Gash red, Jurassic Green..... anything else?

K

So we've got Nice Gay Violet, Lipstick Blue, Gash red, Jurassic Green..... anything else?

K

how about pearl-necklace grey etc.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: or that dark silver :roll: also known as light grey metallic :lol:

how about pearl-necklace grey etc.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: or that dark silver :roll: also known as light grey metallic :lol:

LOL! Good one....

K

K

At this time of year my car is more like "Aquatic Poo" than what it really is (which I can't remember 'cos I haven't washed it in ages)

:lol:

how bout Poofta Pink too for all of us with red c's in need of a respray!! :?

McNugget Yellow ...... can be found at a McDonalds drive thru near you!! :lol:

Sorry Rica, :oops:

I have the greates respect for any lady who has enough taste to own a corrado! Fwah what a combination!!!

how bout some pics of you lovely ladies to go with your motors? :norty: :norty:

Let my girlfriend have a go of my G60 tonight (finally) and she is hooked! She wants one and she says it drives better than most modern cars she has driven. But then, we all know that don't we?

I've met two round here, both with VR6s, but neither are on the forum. Both proper C enthusiasts, one of them track races.

When I was lookin to buy a C. drove past this house round the corner from me and saw a really nice Corrado on the Drive, I knocked on the door to ask if it was for sale, surprislingly it was a female C owner, was shocked! Nice C tho, blue G60, had 90 on the clock and sounded like new, since then Ive visited her a few times, even went for a drive in hers and fixed her light for her! :D

Been going out with a storm owner for a while now......

....and still living with the shame of being blown off everytime we drive in convoy :(

hoping she might let me have a go one day :mrgreen:

I think the only girl i know who drives a corrado is now Vicky richards aka pink polo lady...she had the pink polo with hydraulics, body kit etc..

I think its a VR6 she drives now...do you know her ben?

I've let my g/f laura drive my corrado a few times, but i don't trust her fully yet to let her drive on her own. :mrgreen:

Theres a female dubbers site called http://www.dubchicks.com

If you guys know of emma with the light green G40 polo...She kinda came up with it.