StormVR6

Happy Christmas Corrado peeps!

Hi all, just thought I'd pop my head in after a long while and offer my Christmas wishes. Hope everyone is doing well and still enjoying their amazing cars! While I'm here; does anyone know how my old Storm is doing? I sold it some years ago to a chap I believe registered on this site. The sold reg was M13 VRG, can't remember the guys name though.

Anyway I'm driving an Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 at the moment. Great car, even better engine but it has neither the feel nor the looks of my old baby. The Corrado really is in a league of it's own and I miss it dearly. And hows Mr Hayward? Has he finished tinkering with his car yet, or did he eventually have it jet-propelled?! :D

Yeah it does look unlikely 8vMatt but i've just tracked down his post and the corrado world is quite small so he may still be in touch with guys from the forum. Anyone who knew StormVR6 and his old car may also want to have look at it now as its up for sale.

Best bet would be drop him an email.

But on a more serious note. We wish you a Merry Christmas.

dammit.. i was wondering how long to leave it before posting a happy christmas message and now ive been beaten to it.

seasons greetings everyone.

Never mind Merry christmas............. Happy New Year! :D

On a serious note, i went into sainsburys yesterday and saw, fireworks etc, next to Halloween stuff then further down the same isle was fooking christmas stuff! WTF.

Never mind Merry christmas............. Happy New Year! :D

On a serious note, i went into sainsburys yesterday and saw, fireworks etc, next to Halloween stuff then further down the same isle was fooking christmas stuff! WTF.

And behind that was the easter stuff lol