mort1414

blackberry c32 midlands

yh i have decided the engine is the last thing on my list unless i have a major problem with mine still hoping to be a c32 by summer but we will see

I am spending a day just going through this forum and looking at the members gallery and I would like to congratulate you on owning such a nice car :clap:

I have to admit blackberry is the colour to have, but it doesn't half show the stone chips, my original one is so in need of a respray :brickwall: probably done it earlier if the VRT hadn't tempted me

cheers everyone hope it doesnt disappoint you Leonard if you get chance to see it, it does look alot nicer in photos, ozowen great vrt by the way got chance to drive it before you got hold of it liking the vents behind the front number plate very much.

mort

quick update on the car new brakes now on after about 6 months of fannying about along with rear arb which is brilliant

Image100#1.jpg[/attachment:yujfw1mr]

Very nice brakeage there! Any issues fitting it all on there Mort?

Those discs really fill the wheels up. Can't wait for mine now after seeing yours! Cool work mate.

Matt.

yh ian the kw's aint far away just need to get rid of all my other brembo stuff.

the discs are cupra r 323 x 28 mm

mort

Hi Mort,

Car looks ace & im loving the brakes.

Few questions if thats cool?

Are you cuffed with the way they peform? What offset are your wheels/ spacers required? how does the peddle feel now?

Sorry for picking your brains so much :D

Cheers, Chris.

Hi Mort,

Car looks ace & im loving the brakes.

Few questions if thats cool?

Are you cuffed with the way they peform? What offset are your wheels/ spacers required? how does the peddle feel now?

Sorry for picking your brains so much :D

Cheers, Chris.

Wow Chris you really do have a brakes fetish! Haha.

Wonder how long these would take to bed in Mort? Did you have any fitting hassles mate?

hi chris and matt still bedding in i think but getting better everyday not really had chance to test them as yet but quite happy so far and would say peddle travel is about the same. im gonna need spacers but only like 2-3 mm not sure on the offset of the wheels will have a look, no problems fitting other than needing to replace a brake hardline luckily it was the sort one on the passenger side but that was my fault.

pads are galfer for reference

mort

hi chris and matt still bedding in i think but getting better everyday not really had chance to test them as yet but quite happy so far and would say peddle travel is about the same. im gonna need spacers but only like 2-3 mm not sure on the offset of the wheels will have a look, no problems fitting other than needing to replace a brake hardline luckily it was the sort one on the passenger side but that was my fault.

pads are galfer for reference

mort

Thanks for the info mate!

They are looking gooood 8)

Lovin the wheels. What are they like for clearance to arch?

they clear fine at the moment with a 30mm drop but think im going to get them rolled as i want to go a little lower