mort1414

blackberry c32 midlands

That is going to look lurvely mate 8)

What happened to your tyre anyway? Was it a cheapy? :confused4:

was a michelin but got a big nail in it a high speed on a not so gd road turned a 2 hour trip to swindon into 6 hours

was a michelin but got a big nail in it a high speed on a not so gd road turned a 2 hour trip to swindon into 6 hours

Ouch...

So when you get these new wheels on :grin:

my 1st mod spent this morning fitting not quite happy with it yet but nearly there thought i would add some pics

At the risk of sounding like an idiot (again)... What is this in the picture? i.e. if I wanted one what would I buy and where etc...

my 1st mod spent this morning fitting not quite happy with it yet but nearly there thought i would add some pics

At the risk of sounding like an idiot (again)... What is this in the picture? i.e. if I wanted one what would I buy and where etc...

a vw sat nav you can pick em up of ebay all the time not that expensive but a pain to fit

shocking pics took very quickly as was in a rush and was raining

I'm loving that screen, what else have you taken out other than the radio - my Corrado is still in the bodyshop so I can't go and have a look. Loving those calipers as well :D

i had to remove the ash tray an cig lighter but could have easily kept the lighter there is quite alot of hacking up the centre console and you need an arial kit of ebay aswell its got all functions except cant get the radio to work it even goes to night mode when i turn the headlights on and has full 6 cd changer .

wheels look really nice, my favourite wheels!!! like you said tho - needs lowering.

Is there much wiring required? its a mod that looks amazing i think i will have to look into doing but im no electrician!!!

not really as long as you get one with all the plugs still atached its just like fitting a normal stereo just with a gps ariel and lead that goes to the cd changer its a tight fit with all the extra wiring behind there so needs to be neat to fit iv had it in a while now doesnt rattle or pop out or anything every1 who sees it thinks its factory which is what i was after just upset i cnt sort the radio out but i think thats specific to my car it should work might need a new ariel plug or something

morten

free :D i took it out of my r32 before i sold it , but last time i looked they were around £300 on ebay then theres the cd changer bout£100 odd which you need as the slot on the unit only accepts the gps map cd and then the ariel kit which is about £35 which i bought from a seller in polland but was quite happy with it.

morten

Does it play dvd's? I think this is a great Mod that we will see in alot of Corrados now!! :D :D

Owning a C is getting bloody expensive now...

I now have the following "shopping" (maybe that should read wish) list:

1. That stereo/sat nav system

2. New complete leather interior retrim from MJ interiors or similar

3. Complete new brake system

4. R32 conversion

5. Set of coilovers

At this rate I may as well chuck the C away (or sell I suppose) and buy a new car for a vast pile of cash.

I reckon the above is going to be well in excess of £8k... Mmmm best I start sweet talking the wife...

Does it play dvd's? I think this is a great Mod that we will see in alot of Corrados now!! :D :D

i think there is a dvd player you can use with the screen but it doesnt play them at the moment i find this alot easier to use than a tomtom aswell .

pics on there way when i get a min its used for a 45 mile each way commute so nearly always dirty maybe at the weekend

morten

What time did you roll up to the err rolling road then?

You must have been late of bed :grin:

Would have been good to see you, car looks lurvley 8)

Wow only just looked at this thread, car looks stunning and the best colour too! :clap: Those wheels are awesome, they are what I would like for mine at some point but couldn't spend that much on wheels :( engines is a different story though! :lol: