Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Anyone Got Neu-Tec Gauges? & speak Polish?

Took me a sec to see the difference, but yeah! Could even ditch the DDIs for this. You emailed them?

Took me a sec to see the difference, but yeah! Could even ditch the DDIs for this. You emailed them?

Not yet as the only link I can find is an e-bay one.. and work blocks them! :(

Which is good in a way as means I don't spend my pay packet on the first day! :lol:

Mic Ideal for the track as you spend more time looking at the Tachco anyway... aligned to a "Beige-Products" shift light kit would be great for you!

:brickwall:

I received a reply! He doesn't speak Polish and asked for me to write in English.

Strange that he has listed it on Polish ebay. Anyway, I have written back to him.

Neutec is not a Polish company! Try better German.

But Neutec is not the best company to ask for gauge-mods. 5dot1 aka Dirk is one of the big Corrado enthusiasts himself and produces the parts for the really sick and twisted guys...unique solutions is not a problem 8)

us200mph8k.jpg

I didn't think they were but they have a listing on Polish ebay so you would think they at least spoke the language.

But Neutec is not the best company to ask for gauge-mods. 5dot1 aka Dirk is one of the big Corrado enthusiasts himself and produces the parts for the really sick and twisted guys...unique solutions is not a problem 8)

us200mph8k.jpg

us200mph8k.jpg

Nice, got any contact deatails??