Sign in to follow this  
Blondie1

Mine :)

Took a few quickly b4 I went shopping this morning

31122008520.jpg

31122008519.jpg

31122008521.jpg

realised after id done my shopping that id left the bloody lights on n battery was dead lol, blonde moment

Should be getting some black deep dish alloys soon :D

what interior have you got?

Probably the rare Karmann one. :wink: :lol:

That looks very clean. :D I leave my lights on all the time. My jump cables just live permanently on my back seat....

Karmann??

Bit of a running joke on here. All Corrados were built by Karmann Coachworks and the vast majority have a Karmann badge near the gear stick. You quite often see adverts for Corrados written by people who don't really know what they are selling saying that the car has the "rare" Karmann interior because of the badge. Always makes us laugh as EVERY Corrado has a Karmann interior! :lol: Unless of course someone has swapped theirs out for something else.

The leather is very nice. I have a cloth interior in my current G60 but wish it was leather sometimes.

Looks loverly! Still cant get used to those crystal front lights though... oh, and you may want to do a search for the lupo wipers thread! ;)

looking good :) i sometimes look at those headlights and like them because they look cleaner than standard. but then sometimes i dont like em! :? weird

apart from that i like it :D ive done the headlight thing aswell because its not got a buzzer lol