Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

Garwood16v had a little clean :-)

Think they're 195/50/15's on those wheels..? A good size as even great quality tyres aren't that expensive (I used to buy Goodyear Eagle F1's for my 2.0 16v on its standard Estorils for £44/corner fitted!) :)

Thats not to bad at all then! What about spacer what sorta size should i look for? :scratch:

Is this the sorta thing i could use??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-VOLKSWAGEN-A ... 240%3A1318

Very nice mate! :D The previous owner seemed to have his head screwed on when I met him and I think you got an absolute bargain with that! I'll keep an eye out for you on the A14!

Very nice mate! :D The previous owner seemed to have his head screwed on when I met him and I think you got an absolute bargain with that! I'll keep an eye out for you on the A14!

I will look out for ya! We have still gotta get some pics done. There are a few other corrados around my way a blue 1 think you no him liam! And my m8 from felixstow has a green 1! Be good to get them all in some photos. :D

Does the blue one have the reg L666? If so I saw him today. Is he on here? Yeah, we've defo got to get some pics done mate. The more cars the better! :D

Does the blue one have the reg L666? If so I saw him today. Is he on here? Yeah, we've defo got to get some pics done mate. The more cars the better! :D

Na its this 1!!

CIMG0282.JPG[/attachment:1c809f98]

Na its this 1!!

CIMG0282.JPG[/attachment:3vl0vn04]

Ah, yeah. Isn't that oldscoolkool (sorry if that's spelled wrong)? I met him at one of the Northgate meets. :D Sweet, we've got some cool Rados in these parts.

Na its this 1!!

CIMG0282.JPG[/attachment:2n3u5h0r]

Ah, yeah. Isn't that oldscoolkool (sorry if that's spelled wrong)? I met him at one of the Northgate meets. :D Sweet, we've got some cool Rados in these parts.

Yeah thats him! He a good lad. there is a red vr6 near me but i aint spoke to him yet.

If we can get the guy with the VR to join in we can get the whole engine lineup in one picture. :D It would be red overload though! :lol: When I lived in Stowe I only ever saw one other Rado. I think that was a VR but it was dark blue.

If we can get the guy with the VR to join in we can get the whole engine lineup in one picture. :D It would be red overload though! :lol: When I lived in Stowe I only ever saw one other Rado. I think that was a VR but it was dark blue.

There is a few about. My G60 is still in stow and there is a female drivin round in a black 1! :D

There is a few about. My G60 is still in stow and there is a female drivin round in a black 1! :D

I've seen her! :D :D :D on the A14 when it was still the Haughley bends. Her car looked sweet as. Can't say I've noticed her on here though. She didn't look too bad either.... :norty:

I've seen her! :D :D :D on the A14 when it was still the Haughley bends. Her car looked sweet as. Can't say I've noticed her on here though. She didn't look too bad either.... :norty:

:lol: I hav only seen her in dark so i aint sayin anythin!! :lol:

I hardly saw any around when i lived there !! I remember following a white one going through Stowupland once and seeing an old guy driving a red valver down some b roads out the back of clayton/ipswch area.

I hardly saw any around when i lived there !! I remember following a white one going through Stowupland once and seeing an old guy driving a red valver down some b roads out the back of clayton/ipswch area.

About time you come back then aint it!!! :D :D

I gotta room u stay in!!! :D :D

I'll be back for a holiday in '09 hopefully, not telling you when though, i'll just turn up at work one day 8) :lol:

I'll be back for a holiday in '09 hopefully, not telling you when though, i'll just turn up at work one day 8) :lol:

HaHa!! Make sure ya do about time we went 4 a beer!! :D

God it's a small world ain't it! :lol: How long ago since you were here? White one might have been me if it was in the last couple of years.

That would of been in 2005 mate, i worked with Dan for 2 years in Stowupland, had my Corrado for pretty muc all the time i was there. Yeah its funny seeing and hearing about that area, with the internet it seems like its just around the corner but its more like 10000 miles away :)

That would of been in 2005 mate, i worked with Dan for 2 years in Stowupland, had my Corrado for pretty muc all the time i was there. Yeah its funny seeing and hearing about that area, with the internet it seems like its just around the corner but its more like 10000 miles away :)

CRAZY aint it! :D

I'm going to have to get over to Australia at some point. My girlfriend's uncle was a ten pound pom (or whatever they called them) and he still lives there now. :D Last year when he visited he brought me an Australian car magazine. You've got some awesome stuff over there. I haven't got it to hand but it had adverts for these Ford things that kind of looked like Focus saloons but they were real mean looking. I'll have to find the mag and get the name of them.

ive got a 50ml spare :wink:

Oh have you! :D Where are you? It would be a pain in arse to post wouldnt it? :?

im a bit of a way from you buddy, im right on the south coast, lee on solent. postage would be a nightmare, am pretty sure gpc wont post them anymore..

ive got a 50ml spare :wink:

Oh have you! :D Where are you? It would be a pain in arse to post wouldnt it? :?

im a bit of a way from you buddy, im right on the south coast, lee on solent. postage would be a nightmare, am pretty sure gpc wont post them anymore..

Oh!! :( :( I will hav a look and see how much they are new.

Think they're 195/50/15's on those wheels..? A good size as even great quality tyres aren't that expensive (I used to buy Goodyear Eagle F1's for my 2.0 16v on its standard Estorils for £44/corner fitted!) :)

Thats not to bad at all then! What about spacer what sorta size should i look for? :scratch:

Is this the sorta thing i could use??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-VOLKSWAGEN-A ... 240%3A1318

Are these any good i wanna get some!