Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

Garwood16v had a little clean :-)

Wax on wax off Danielson :lol: Your CIrroda ls looking sweet mate, full rebuilt motor eh, 18V or G50?? Where did you find that? :grin:

Not selling mine anymore, couldn't do it. :camp: I want a ZR6 :eek:

Take it easy, all red rears would look awesome, maybe with black badges like this

424369866_WBnBD-L.jpg[/attachment:766oww07]

Zumba !!

Wax on wax off Danielson :lol: Your CIrroda ls looking sweet mate, full rebuilt motor eh, 18V or G50?? Where did you find that? :grin:

Not selling mine anymore, couldn't do it. :camp: I want a ZR6 :eek:

Take it easy, all red rears would look awesome, maybe with black badges like this

424369866_WBnBD-L.jpg[/attachment:136pvcox]

Zumba !!

Yo mat me old Plain English love bird!! HaHa its an 18v!LOL

I do keep thinkin about the all red rears! And i like the idea of black badges!! :D :D

Maybe put my blacks up for swaps for some all reds!!! Sound like a plain me old fruit!! :D

Word up Gdawg :D :lol:

I reckon with your painting skills to pay the bills you could get an ol' set o lights and paint 'em right on up :D You could do a better job than most people mate 8)

Just pinstripe them so the inicators don't look like you like pressing the brake pedal on and off, some folk may find that a lil confusing :D

9653614340233_0_ALB.jpg[/attachment:3u99evo5]

Word up Gdawg :D :lol:

I reckon with your painting skills to pay the bills you could get an ol' set o lights and paint 'em right on up :D You could do a better job than most people mate 8)

Just pinstripe them so the inicators don't look like you like pressing the brake pedal on and off, some folk may find that a lil confusing :D

9653614340233_0_ALB.jpg[/attachment:3w0nginf]

Full of good ideas aint ya!!!! What about reverse???

So glad your not sellin yours!!! :D

Not really, got the ideas off here 8)

Drive forwards all the time :D , or mask them up or pinstripe 'em. They look better with the reverse red, but they don't work, i've done both on mine, got them red at the moment but i might do another set and pinstripe them or mask them up completely again. Just make sure you clear laquer them or they WILL fade in a few months :gag:

Not really, got the ideas off here 8)

Drive forwards all the time :D , or mask them up or pinstripe 'em. They look better with the reverse red, but they don't work, i've done both on mine, got them red at the moment but i might do another set and pinstripe them or mask them up completely again. Just make sure you clear laquer them or they WILL fade in a few months :gag:

Yeah i reckon i will hav a little play with an old set! I want a VR7 as well :scratch: