Sign in to follow this  
fullpint

My First Corrado

Ok guys here it is. My cat 'D' 2.0l 8V..I did get hold of the seller today and he reckons he never knew :ignore: Mind you he did seem to know about the previous girlfriend/boyfriend having a little coming together.. Well at that is in the past and I have NOT let it put me off my little gem..

Here she is after a quick wash 'n' wax..Will do a better job come April for Action-day at my local track.

DSCF1970.jpg

DSCF1971.jpg

DSCF1973.jpg

DSCF1976.jpg

DSCF1977.jpg

DSCF1978.jpg

Lovely looking C! Front splitter doesn't look bad but will look rotten after you have caught it a few times - I had a colour coded splitter on mine and it lasted 6 months max!

Will tell 2cc from the forum to keep his eyes out for you - you live just round the corner from him in that neck of the woods :) He drives a lovely green VR6 and an equally lovely dark burgundy 1.8 16v.. dunno if you've seen either around?

Corrado looks super mate but not so keen on the colour coded front splitter - like all flat colours (red, white, etc) you really need the black bits of trim to break up the colour! Shame it's CAT D but if you plan to keep it for a long time and make it your own, it really doesn't matter too much :)

Woohoo - another white rado - congrats. Wait till you go past a shop window and see yourself in it - it's brilliant. I love that mine is white, but agree that black trim helps break up the car and define the lines. However, I think the front splitter makes the car look lower in white - which can only be a good thing surely. Are you alpine white or candy white? I'm Candy white.

Mark

Not sure what shade of white it is :? As for plans?? Well since its standard surely its best to keep it like that :shrug: Having said that and seeing other members cars I think it needs to go lower, a set of alloys would also be nice..

With regards to the engine I would not have a clue..I need to search the site to see what normal things are done..

MORE POWER PLEASE :lol: :lol: Would love to get a go in a VR just to see the differance..

My GT had the usual,,,,, induction kit, strut braces, lowered, dump valve etc etc..