Sign in to follow this  
Typhy

what do we think to these?

They look nice & IMO would look good on a C but if you really want BBS just bide your time mate & a good set will come along 2nd hand...

yeah i agree but like i say i cant afford a grand plus or woteva they go for thats silly money! :( im gonna do the lottery =]

yeah i agree but like i say i cant afford a grand plus or woteva they go for thats silly money! :( im gonna do the lottery =]

depends which ones mate..... here is mine on RXII splits which cost me a fair bit less than £1k :D

If they did them with a bigger dish then I would have got them.

Instead I got a set of half decent rm's for 300quid and got some secondhand 2.5 inch dishes for 200.

Cleaned them up and rebuilt them myself.

Just got to be lucky to find the bits.

Sexy...

depends which ones mate..... here is mine on RXII splits which cost me a fair bit less than £1k :D

http://www.performancealloys.com/details.asp?procedure=wheel&id_wheels=%27BSX%20Black%27&id_wheels_manufacturers=%27Lenso%27&id_wheels_sizes=%2716x7.5%27&price=%27136%27&permission=636596669

ino there not the bbs ones but there obviously look alikes and i cant afford tho real macoy haha =[

so does any1 have any experience with "lenso " wheels whats the quality like and are they worth the money? i personally think these wheels finish off a corrado they look awsome?

thanks luke x

Nice looking rims man but from experience make sur they arent hidden valves otherwise could be very expensive if one goes wrong.

Went for some lenso mesh wheels few years ago but they were too big (18s) so bought a set of 17s and have a valve problem. The solution that was given from the place that I bought the wheels from ws hire a tool for 100 quid to replace it thus being 120 quid for 1 valve or they would try and fit motorbike valves but wouldnt take any responibily for any damage they done.

Just my experince. May be a completely different matter now it was 5 years ago.

They are quite nice but TBH would rather go for a tatty set of 15" BBS RM's and have them refurbed, should be about £500 all in, which is less than cost of those wheels mate.

They are quite nice but TBH would rather go for a tatty set of 15" BBS RM's and have them refurbed, should be about £500 all in, which is less than cost of those wheels mate.

agreed :salute: