Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

Loving the way my Corrado looks more and more and more

:lol: get a room!

Do you think it has something to do with my GF moving to London LOL

Just as well I love the Corrado's looks so much as the only other car that really 'does it for me' is this :luvlove:

maserati-gran-turismo-s-02.jpg

Bit of a difference in price though :lol:

I dunno about the difference in price - 8 years of corrado ownership must be like a wrecking ball to the wallet! :lol: :wink:

No I'm spartacus :lol: So who is the saddest Twa@t of all on this site then???? :lol:

Car does look awsome too Matt :salute: be good to see it sometime.

Now that would be a good poll! :shock: :lol:

Cheers Kip, sure we will meet up at future local meet, as soon as the weather gets a little better anyway!

I dunno about the difference in price - 8 years of corrado ownership must be like a wrecking ball to the wallet! :lol: :wink:

LOL figure it has only cost me £1k a year in maintenance. Then maybe £4k in depreciation. All good really :cheers:

The looks are only one of the many reasons why i opted for the C. Even now after 16 months of ownership its still difficult to describe the feelings i get when i look. Its like looking at a very attractive women ill never get bored. Sorry if it sounds sexest its not intended but its the only comparison i can come up with ooh er

I always 'look back' at my Corrado, I even walked into a lampost whilst doing it, my wife laughed uncontrollably for ten minutes :(

I always 'look back' at my Corrado, I even walked into a lampost whilst doing it, my wife laughed uncontrollably for ten minutes :(

Can't imagine how she managed that.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:

ive had my corrado for a year and its a piece of crap but even in the state its in now i always take a second look at it before i leave the shed. yes i know im sad but i cant help it :help:

i love my rado's there isnt a modern car out there that i feel the same way about. i love it even more for the fact that most people dont know what they are, there's not a great deal of them around and theres no other car that looks anything like it...

i was thinking about this last nite as i was sat at my gf's house, i usually cant help but keep peering out of the window every 5 mins to check my corrado is there, but ive been driving a ford focus for the last week as the rado is in for paint, but i just wasnt bothered about it at all. went outside for 5 mins to get something from the car and i spotted 4 fiesta's all within about 400 yards of eachother.

ive proably only ever seen 5 maybe 6 corrado's on the roads local to me, and you always get a wave and a smile, and to me thats what its all about. thats what makes corrado's differnt. i dont see focus owners waving to eachother!

and its only corrado owners that understand why we love them so much....

having had the focus for the past week has made me realise just how much i love corrado's, im itching to get mine back and take it for a drive. the focus is just so boring, lacks any form of character and is just a big sea of plastic, dont get me wrong im sure its a wonderful practical family/everyday car but compared to driving the corrado its like driving a bus :lol: . i dislike it that much that ive chosen to walk places rather then drive it.

Anyway, rant over.. much love.

I think this every single time i look at it.

I work at morrisons and drive and park up, I dont mind parking it in public car park as its full of dints and bit of rust anyways, so cant get any worse, it's an everyday car.

When i park and go into work i turn around, check the tyres both sides and look at it as i'm walking into work thinking, God I love the way it looks, i wouldn't swap it for anything else, and then when i walk back to my i love it coz i can look at it for a good minute from a long distance right through to getting into it.

I only maybe see 1 corrado a month near me, i dont travel too much to be honest.

I just love it so much, just wish i could afford a respray :(

I think this every single time i look at it.

I work at morrisons and drive and park up, I dont mind parking it in public car park as its full of dints and bit of rust anyways, so cant get any worse, it's an everyday car.

When i park and go into work i turn around, check the tyres both sides and look at it as i'm walking into work thinking, God I love the way it looks, i wouldn't swap it for anything else, and then when i walk back to my i love it coz i can look at it for a good minute from a long distance right through to getting into it.

I only maybe see 1 corrado a month near me, i dont travel too much to be honest.

I just love it so much, just wish i could afford a respray :(

My respray was cheap and done in Matlock. Just down the road.....

mine comes out maybe 2 or 3 times a week if its lucky, when im pulling my run about out of the garage the corrado is parked to the right

i have to look past to make sure notyhing is coming up the lane and i smile every time

it looks sooooo good from the angle its at!