Sign in to follow this  
tombell999

Tom's Nugget Vr6! swap my inpros with headlights?

Looks good.

Will have to have a nosy at it when I'm on portland next 8)

Thanks mate. It's getting there! Give me a pm when your coming down next.

Will do dont worry :D

Hello matey mate! I'm on here now and really cant wait to be putting photos up of my own VR just need to find the 'one'. Yours looks sweet blud

Ello mate! Seen the vr ur looking at... Very nice! Go for it! Thanks for the good comments though I'll get some more up soon.

Get the OEM headlights back on you absolute chief!

Looking good though, I want your Keskins, swops for my speedlines without tyres and a photo of my mum?

Cool to see it get back up to such a wicked standard though after it's fall from grace, you've surpassed yourself Mr.Bell :)

Next step.....CAMS!!!!!

Get the OEM headlights back on you absolute chief!

Looking good though, I want your Keskins, swops for my speedlines without tyres and a photo of my mum?

Cool to see it get back up to such a wicked standard though after it's fall from grace, you've surpassed yourself Mr.Bell :)

Next step.....CAMS!!!!!

thanks mate! yer i do tbh! anyone fancy swapping their headlights for my angel eyes and cash my way :)

There's a difference between early and late standard lights isn't there?

You're still running an early front end Tom so I think you need to check, I might be wrong though

Yer mate still early front end so their early inpros. I don't really know.... Umm inpros are worth round 100-120. How much are second hand lights going for these days?

ive been having a few running issues and have noticed i have a fairly large crack in the coilpack. could this be why its not running how it should do sometimes? i mean, sometimes it runs really nice but sometimes its rubbish and has a little missfire. any suggestions?

ive been having a few running issues and have noticed i have a fairly large crack in the coilpack. could this be why its not running how it should do sometimes? i mean, sometimes it runs really nice but sometimes its rubbish and has a little missfire. any suggestions?

Would you promise to love me forever if I bring my coilpack with me when I come down next week? It's nearly new and would quickly help you test if yours was knackered

Would you promise to love me forever if I bring my coilpack with me when I come down next week? It's nearly new and would quickly help you test if yours was knackered

Forever and ever!! Cheers tom!

That is one sweet car, love what you've done with it.

Why don't you see this sort of car up for sale? (cause why would you, thats why)

Let me know if you have a mad 5mins and want to let her go, please.

its being broken, fairly unsuccessfully from whats been seen so far!

Really. Why would you want to do that, it looked good from here.