Sign in to follow this  
fullpint

Wiring diagram for a Sony X-Plod

Any one got one they could scan for me :confused4: I'm pissed off with having to search for the radio channel each time I start the car..I'm guessing I need to find the memory wire and connect it to a live :? I'm not good when it comes to wires :cuckoo:

You should be able to get the instructions of their website dude. What's the model number?

I tried that but had no joy :( I will take a look in the morning as to the model..

Bizarrely i've had Xplods in a few cars i've owned and every one of them has done this, its bloody annoying. My van is the same and it's on my 'to do' list. I wonder if it's an Xplod thing? :eek:

On every sony head unit ive had over the last few years (not xplod)...You put the Yellow to permanent live and the red to switched live. Id imagine the xplod should have the same two wires.

Neil.

It's the same with most stereos on the Corrado. There should be a red and yellow cable in the wiring loom that came with the headunit which you can swap over (certainly always had this on all my previous headunits I bought for the car). That'll fix it losing its memory every time you stop / start the car!