Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

Any of you guys running hartmann exhaust?

I'm thinking of buying hartmann exhaust system, and was wondering if anyone have any experience with it, when it comes to how well it fits, sound etc, and overall quality?

superb fit and quality. The sound is also very good, not too loud but just right.. I recomend it highly

What does the tail pipe look like, any pics?

Matt

Here you a have pic of a car with hartmann exhaust...:)

P5290490.JPG[/attachment:13055ofr]

Ah cool 2 pipes in one hole :norty: Or is that two holes in one pipe :scratch: :lol:

hehe, you never know......it's also available as a dual tail pipe (one on each side), but looks the same as this end...:)

Anyone got experience with Hartmann and jetex?.

How is Jetex btw?, I see there is a completely different prices on the Jetex ones....

Jetex are meant to be good quality too, not seen one myself but looked into them all recentely.

I was told last week that unless they have the one you want in stock there is a 3-4 week wait.

The Jetex systems are a different price as one is a 3 box system the other is a 2? is that what you mean?

My jetex is on order at the moment- recomended by a lot of people and relatively cheap, but yes there is a wait. Crazydave told me there's a backlog at the moment cos the Swedes shut everyhting down for the whole of July :lol:

Like the look of that Hartman though, that tailpipe shape is the one thing I'll miss about the Scorpion.