Sign in to follow this  
C5 OEM

Insurance

Looking at my first corrado and pricing up insurance, what sort of money are people paying and does anyone have it on limited mileage/classic polices..?

thanks andy b

Welcome to the forum!

Moving this to the forum for insurance discussion, where you should also find lots of threads that will help.

You should start a thread in the noobies forum to introduce yourself.

I just moved my Corrado from daily duties onto a classic / limited mileage policy with a company called Lynbrook Insurance. Undercut everyone else by a country mile on pricing and despite having never heard of them, was reassured that a colleague of mine has been insuring 3 Scirocco's with them for years - the only time they had to pay out, they did so without hesitation.

Certainly worth speaking to them for a quote but, again, only if you can take your mileage right down and use the Corrado as a weekend car or something.

Hello mate - that's the folks. Nope - I just gave em a call and gave all my details over the phone.

I just moved my Corrado from daily duties onto a classic / limited mileage policy with a company called Lynbrook Insurance. Undercut everyone else by a country mile on pricing and despite having never heard of them, was reassured that a colleague of mine has been insuring 3 Scirocco's with them for years - the only time they had to pay out, they did so without hesitation.

Certainly worth speaking to them for a quote but, again, only if you can take your mileage right down and use the Corrado as a weekend car or something.

Hey Jim

So can you not commute at all in it then?

Matt

Hey Jim

So can you not commute at all in it then?

Matt

Nope. Though you can get commute as an option - I just forgot to add it. My colleague is able to use his 3 Rocco's for commuting no problems.

Nope. Though you can get commute as an option - I just forgot to add it. My colleague is able to use his 3 Rocco's for commuting no problems.

Ok may give them a shout in June.

Elephant isnt bad as they charge me £290 at the moment for a 5k a year commute policy (Im 34)