Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

Been away so soz for lack of update, just done a crummy copy and paste of the Valencia results on page 1.

Spa this weekend. Time to change those teams peeps!

Change teams???? :scratch:

And what's the laps out / non supplied field about Dude? :shrug:

If you want different drivers/engines/chassis then you have till tomorrow to make up to 3 changes.

The laps out thing is the pitstops or fastest lap jobby. Its really not important and I usually delete it when doing the board. I just couldn't be bothered this time! :lol:

Can I start again? From the first race?

It might help if you swapped Massa for someone else...also, if you wish to start with a completely new team then you are given the lowest score, which also happens to be you so you might as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I start again? From the first race?

It might help if you swapped Massa for someone else...also, if you wish to start with a completely new team then you are given the lowest score, which also happens to be you so you might as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( Mocked.

there's a link to get your password, it up at the top left of the page

Yeah but the problem is the email i registered with i can no longer access as some twit decided to take over my account and yahoo are about as useful as a chocolate teapot in getting it sorted.

Results time...sorry I've been a bit slack recently.

jazz, i don't think anyone saw that one coming...who had Kimi and Fisi in their team :lol:

But none the less an excellent result for DudeVR6 and his front wings :salute: Force India should do well at the next race too, they had massive speed last weekend and the next circuit (Monza) is a low downforce high speed affair.

Now, if only Jenson and Lewis can get their sh*t together. :brickwall:

Still living where i am Phil, Croydon Surrey, not the northern one! I've no plans to go oop north, I like the south too much! Plus I'm a shandy drinking pansy :lol:

Still living where i am Phil, Croydon Surrey, not the northern one! I've no plans to go oop north, I like the south too much! Plus I'm a shandy drinking pansy :lol:

OK - it's just I noticed a change in your sig from Sarf London.

Didn't like to mention your taste in beverage - though I'm researching blonde whenever I can these days. Must be a seasonal thing.

Monza could be interesting, Merc rising, warmer tyre venue, I feel a Button [barichello also] may be pushed!

Quick reminder for the GP this weekend dudes. Change those teams before quali tomorrow to maximise your points.

Today's practice times.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/results/7921008.stm

Congrats also must go to Jazzdevil for this, see round nine. :salute:

Screenshot_2.jpg[/attachment:16tda242]

Eh? I'd not even seen that - chuffin' lucky! :lol:

Yeah if this is true, which looks like it pretty much is with those resignations, its crazy.

I'm sure there are some mad things going on behind the scenes in F1 that we dont ever hear about, but telling one of your driver to crash is :cuckoo:

Well done Flav :roll:

I'll miss incomprehensible Flav... not so sad to see the back of Symonds though, he looks like the type that'd hide under kids to scare 'em! :eek:

I'll miss incomprehensible Flav... not so sad to see the back of Symonds though, he looks like the type that'd hide under kids to scare 'em! :eek:

Is that the only reason you don't like Symonds ?? !! 'Cos he looks scary!! :lol:

I met him some years ago, staying in the same Hotel as the Benneton team at the Monza GP.

He's ok, but sure does drink and smoke alot !!! :lol:

I just find the whole thing sad for F1, plus I can't really believe a driver would do this - even on instruction - madness.

I just find the whole thing sad for F1, plus I can't really believe a driver would do this - even on instruction - madness.

I suppose Piquet was that desperate to keep his seat.

Is that the only reason you don't like Symonds ?? !! 'Cos he looks scary!! :lol:

There's a little more to it than that, but I didn't want to go into full-on character assassination of someone I've never met... now that he's unemployed he might need money, track me down and sue me! (After spending some time hiding under the bed and making veiled threats that I might lose my bed if I don't bow to his deviant wishes...) :lol:

(After spending some time hiding under the bed and making veiled threats that I might lose my bed if I don't bow to his deviant wishes...) :lol:

OI! :bad-words: Don't drag me into this... :lol:

Shame to see them go, but TBH what they did put not only the driver at risk, but Marshals AND the Paying Public... if it had gone wrong they could have almost had another 1955 Le-mans style Tragedy on our hands... Pure Lunacy...

Also the fact that the throttle trace was hard down all the way through the accident and there was a "reactive" steering trace just before impact* meant it was always up for investigation, it only came to light AFTER Piquet was sacked and then the FIA offered him immunity... Apparently Flav ordered the crash and Symonds told Nelson where and how to do it to make it look like an accident...

I'm with Eddie Jordan on this though... "I could never contimplate causing a deliberate accident to halt a race"... and what makes it more bonkers than all the antics that "Schuey" did... It was at one of the quicker parts of a STREET CIRCUIT! :cuckoo:

*- In a few years working in Data Aquisition I have never seen that, drivers will instinctivly brake when it goes wrong, and when it really goes wrong trace goes "Dead" just before impact as they pull their feet out the way (if there's time) you also see steering input stop just before impact as the driver either braces or lets go to grab straps... The Reactive steering act (steering as if to get out of trouble) was probably his reflexes trying to stop the accident.

Has anyone got a link to a site that shows the crash, can't find a decent one anywhere ?.....will be interesting to see it again