Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

Is Samco hoses for Golf MK3 VR6 the same as for the Corrado?

I see some places they only sell Samco kit for the MK3 golf VR6, would that be the same kit as for the Corrado VR6?

Also any tips on where to look for purple samco corrado kit would be appreciated.

I'v also noticed that some is for US marked, and some is UK market (Right Hand), what should I look for, having a Left hand drive car?....

Would also be nice to see an engine compartment with the purple ones fitted (maybe in a brombeer colored corrado, as that's what mine is).

cheers!

The difference is that the golf ones have a hose missing that goes from the intake tube to the idle stabilization valve. They are mostly OBD2 and dont have this part.

Ive looked around in the past and found kits for corrado VRs. Theres another company that does them called sfs performance. Might be cheaper and they may have got round to doing corrado VR hoses. Worth a look.

I see some places they only sell Samco kit for the MK3 golf VR6, would that be the same kit as for the Corrado VR6?

Also any tips on where to look for purple samco corrado kit would be appreciated.

I'v also noticed that some is for US marked, and some is UK market (Right Hand), what should I look for, having a Left hand drive car?....

Would also be nice to see an engine compartment with the purple ones fitted (maybe in a brombeer colored corrado, as that's what mine is).

cheers!

Yes, golf VR and Corrado VR ones are different as are LHD and RHD ones. Corrado ones are generally made to order by Samco with 3-5 week delivery time(unless you want blue which some places hold in stock) and so anywhere that stocks any kind of Samco will be able to order you a RHD Corrado kit in the colour you want. Best price you'll get outside of a group buy will be around £210-220 delivered. Amber Performance have done good prices in the past.

hope that helps,

John

Ok, will they supply LHD also (In Norway myselfe).

Also if anyone have picture of a corrado with the pink samcos, please do post a pic......

ah ok, yeah, should be no problem buying them in LHD either. you might also be able to get a deal from someone in the US as well, you still need to specify european LHD as i think they are different to US LHD but as they're coming from there anyway it might all work out cheaper.

No......must resist.....no good......losing concentration.......can't stand it......but it's been so long.......shouldn't.......fcuk it.... Lurk mode off!!

WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S HOLY WOULD YOU WANT PINK HOSES!!?

Sorry chaps, feel much better now.

Cheers

Jof

hehe, well, haven't decided about the color yet, might go with black for all I know (was why I wanted to see a corrado engineroom with pink first).

But thought the color somewhere along with the brombeer color......:)