Sign in to follow this  
timthetinyhorse

recent pics of my valver, now started summer show tidyup

Thanks for all the comments guys, im stunned by how well the car is coming along since i bought it, shows that some good wax and polish goes a long way!

the wheels are castletes mate

mr beige i love that pic too, my mate realy came through for me with the camera work

some days all i want to do is dive into my paint and go for a swim!!

sting me?? dont realy know what you mean, if your talking about cost im not sure as they came on the car, love them!

Might go for some BBS with color coded centres next year though.............

Will try get some pics of the car with bra fitted next week and you can give me your views as im not sure

Beautifull! Subtle. The paint and colour looks soooo deep and lush. :D

Ah should have guessed you were on here see you in blyth no wonder dont see you chap needle in hay stack and that. looks very well mate hopefully se you about :salute:

did you sell these rims? just seen your colour coded ones in another thread. get some more shots on here and show them off mate! they look excellent :D

yeh i sold the the original wheels and in a way i regret the sale but thats the way life goes, i havn't updated for a while now as the car is a daily and winter has taken its tole but next week the car will be back in the parents garage and the lower doors will be getting some rust tlc and some subtle piano black detailing will be started so watch this space

yeah its looking good, great rolling shot of the bonnet showing your calipers, and the black grill looks nice sitting under the bonnet bra

Nice one ghetting the pics in golf + I tried to look in it for the write up the one in whsmith was all messed up and didnt have the write up.

Nice one bud :D

well in all honesty im not sure as to future plans for this car under the bonnet or anywhere else as she might be for sale soon, 6points and a possible 3 more to come may mean i cant afford to run her and me bike so she might have to go, i will be hoping i dont get the 6 so i can do an engine swap and as far as i know i will be the first to put said engine into a corrado :-)

thanks for all the kind comments about the car, it has taken a fair bit of time to get her to such a condition and there is still lots left to do

next things will deffo be gloss black detailing and i will see where i go from there..............

peace out

well its been a while since i did any updating on this thread and im ashamed to say iv let the car go a bit over the last few months so after a bit of thinking decided to do some work over the past few days, ordered tint spray for the front indicators and fogs that obviously as per the norm for ebay still hasnt arrived and started to do some gloss black details and remove the rear wiper,

so managed to get the scuttle painted in gloss and do my wipers satin black to contrast against it and then remove the rear wiper all with great success then repaired my splitter in true motor sport fassion with a bundle of cable ties......on the motorsport theme i decided to tape my headlights, im still unsure of the look but you can judge for yourself but then today came time to spray the plate recess and oh my lord what a fail, after spending a houtr making sure it was sanded down well and thoutoughly degreased i started to paint, two coats of primer all going well, two coats of paint and were still rocking uintill allass a gust of rind carried it off into the distant bushes and destroyed the finish so the car now looks like a crock with no recess, oh well lookis like a full day of rubbing down for me :epicfail:

anyway here are some pics. feedbacle please :-)

SDC10327.jpg

SDC10326.jpg

SDC10328.jpg

SDC10325.jpg

SDC10329.jpg

note i know its dirty

im liking the dewipered rear i have been looking at a few recently and am considering.. is it a pig to do with all the spoiler mech being in the way?

i did look lol and saw all the boomf and just sacked it off.. should really do it tho as even with a new blade on the rear wiper is shizer

well today i finaly managed to get the rear plate recess on (all be it a complete failure) and as im working nights up uintill elsecar i decided to get her at least clean before the drive down so i can finish the job on arrival........who knos how im going to maintain the cleanliness when where i work leaves her thick of dust every day, anyway here are a few pics of the car finaly clean

SDC10337-1.jpg

SDC10336.jpg

SDC10335.jpg

SDC10334.jpg

SDC10333.jpg

SDC10332.jpg