Sign in to follow this  
mr.ots

Aerial Part No?

Had a look at my existing aerial today and the part no on it is (1H0 035 531 C) showing as discontinued on 31/08/97 with no replacement on ETKA.

Has anyone bought an OE replacement recently who could advise of the part No listed on it. Mine is a later type with only one push fit co-axial connection.

3A0 035 505 C looks similar but I don't want to order one if it's the wrong type.

Thanks.

i have the number - will get tomorrow as its not currently in the house. vw are still selling the bases though (that come with the seal and aerial). quite expensive at around 70+

Try 3A0 051 849 C thats 450mm long and is the same aerial as fitted to B3 and a half Passats (which is the same as a corrado aerial)

Try 3A0 051 849 C thats 450mm long and is the same aerial as fitted to B3 and a half Passats (which is the same as a corrado aerial)

Is that just the mast? I'm after the complete aerial.

Checking the special catologue in etka 3A0 035 505 C is the only one that looks similar to my original aerial 1H0 035 503 C (dropped) and is showing listed for the Corrado.

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfUntitled-1.jpg[/attachment:3vi7uncn]

Untitled-2.jpg[/attachment:3vi7uncn]

the last image is the one you need - sorry i realised i've thrown the packaging with the part number away - thought i still had the base in it.