Sign in to follow this  
STORM 2

vr6 front grille stolen

My front grille was stolen last night, with attached bits of course :mad2: :mad2:

Does these people know how it feels when this happens? :(

Any ideas on the best way to get the bits replaced? Im now looking for a VW badge, VR6 badge and a grille......

If anyone does get offered the bits from the Bournemouth area ( they are all marked and identifiable) please could they let me know - I'm sure I could motivate the local bobbies to follow up the incident report if they had that information.

And sadly, I suppose this means everyone should secure their trim with razor wire or something..

I'm sorry to hear that, Mr EF had his rear VW badge stolen from his Mk2 in Sainsbury's car park - he was livid!

I've come to the decision that some people are just scum. Mr EF caught a builder nicking our watering can from the front of the house just after we'd been washing the car - WHO DOES THAT?!

I hope you find the theiving scrotes.

i wouldnt worry too much about getting the grill back dude as it will be foobarred, im geussing they would of just ripped it off unless they got the bonnet open?? :shrug:

as you prob know the badge's for the grills can be a pig to find sometimes but id have a look on ebay or put a wanted thread up on here,

you can still buy a bare grill from the stealers for circa £28 iirc, a gd second hand one should be around £15-£20..

hth, and i hope you find the thieveing scrots!

Bastards there's nothing worse than coming out and finding that some scrote has had his hands on your motor. A true sign that Corrado prices are at an all time low!

The thing is with yours (I assume) is that it'll be colour coded too, so that makes it even more odd, and expensive/trouble to sort out! :(

sorry to hear that man :( What colour is your car mate. The one off my blue storm will be off soon if you fancy it?? may push me into getting my debadged one painted!! :lol: