Sign in to follow this  
colinstubbs

F1 Lewis Hamilton Penalised

Well McLaren are a bit daft to be deliberately misleading the marshals tbh!

They had to know they would probably be caught out when the pit -> car radio recordings were analysed, so why did they bother reporting Toyota in the first place?!?! :eek:

The inside track??

I have never realily supported McLaren/Lewis, I follow my local teams: RedBull & Brawn as some of the guys who work for them live in my road & drink in my local (when they are not off round the world). Their opinions of him is that his talent is amazing and as a person he's OK but you just don't trust him at all. He's been well educated in what to say when to the cameras etc to give the right impression, but behind closed doors he has no scruples and will do anything to try and further himself.

Personally I've not met him, so as long as he keeps the racing interesting he's OK.

Everyone loved the steward's decision to move Hamilton into third place. Now the decision is against Lewis all of a sudden they are a bunch of morons who don't know what they are doing.

Mmmm... that's gonna go down well. *puts flame suit on and braces for impact* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah but that was before the truth was known, if Trulli had cheated a place then he deserved to lose his place, I still think it's a bit harsh to totally exclude Maclaren from the result but if they're not appealing against the decision then that says it all really!!

Indeed it does - they knew full well that the radio record should have been submitted.

In any case - Malaysia's v close - must look forward, spilt milk 'n all that.

In any case - Malaysia's v close - must look forward, spilt milk 'n all that.

Aye! As they say in yorkshire! :)

The ability to manipulate the scores and positions after the event is certainly making a mockery of the sport... it doesn't happen anywhere else - did the score get adjusted after Diego's hand-ball?!

With the diffuser row still pending until after this weekend's race, there's still the possibility (albeit doubtful) that Brawn, Toyota and Williams could be excluded for technical infringements... so, if you take them out of the picture too, there would be only be 7 classified finishers from the Oz GP:

1. Alonso

2. Buemi

3. Bourdais

4. Sutil

5. Heidfeld

6. Fisichella

7. Webber

Who would want to 'inherit' a victory when they finished 5th? :cuckoo:

There need to be some solid development of the FIA rulebook including a clause that states that in the event that an investigation is necessary, no race outcome can be changed more than an hour or so after the race. :bad-words:

The inside track??

I have never realily supported McLaren/Lewis, I follow my local teams: RedBull & Brawn as some of the guys who work for them live in my road & drink in my local (when they are not off round the world). Their opinions of him is that his talent is amazing and as a person he's OK but you just don't trust him at all. He's been well educated in what to say when to the cameras etc to give the right impression, but behind closed doors he has no scruples and will do anything to try and further himself.

Personally I've not met him, so as long as he keeps the racing interesting he's OK.

What do you expect? He's been "Groomed" by Ron Dennis since he was 7!

Ah maybe "Groomed" was the wrong phrase?

Deviant, what's with the really small writing at the end of all your posts?

To make you aske questions like that! :lol:

Deviant, what's with the really small writing at the end of all your posts?

To make you aske questions like that! :lol:

:lol:

Back on topic though I can't believe the very first race has been destroyed like this. Here was me hoping there wouldn't be any of this cr@p just so Massa can win fair and square....

Back on topic though I can't believe the very first race has been destroyed like this. Here was me hoping there wouldn't be any of this cr@p just so Massa can't win fair and square....

Words out my mouth! :ignore:

I don't see why the marshalls/race stewards need to be asking the teams what happened. They should just watch the race and make the decisions without needing to ask the teams what happened. At the end of the day both Trulli and Lewis raced till the end and they should both be either 3rd or 4th.

If someone starts making false accusations then they should be fined or imprisioned :gag:

He kept all his points in the Fantasy league tho! :clap:

Key word in that sentence is "fantasy". :wink: :lol:

Back on topic though I can't believe the very first race has been destroyed like this. Here was me hoping there wouldn't be any of this cr@p just so Massa can't win fair and square....

Hello, my name is vwdeviant. I think it's really funny to change people's quotes in a subtle way so that you would hardly notice but in a way that corrupts the original intent of the message beyond all recognition. I also like to write really small for no apparent reason.

He kept all his points in the Fantasy league tho! :clap:

So far... think there may be an update after this weekend.