Mr Sands

Corrado on Road Wars

And no, not the old white one from the Pat and Carl days but a red one in the wilds of Devon in the new one on now. Anyone else spot it/want to claim it as theirs?

I saw a black C on road wars once, it was a video from a speed camra van and the C slamed on the breaks to try and beet the camra but the big clowd of white smoke didnt help hide that fact it was going some :D

Yea i saw it a few months back...it had black leather interior so it wasnt mine before i brought it lol

Theres another rado on road wars cant remember exact details. But 2 coppers chasing a lad in a residential street and while they question him there is a blue corrado parked on their side of the road about 40 metres up the street, facing away from the camera. So thats 3.

There's something about that program that really makes me depressed!

I know what you mean, I worry about the average IQ being dragged significantly down by some of these people and they're out on our roads as we speak :brickwall:

Other side of it is that I do enjoy watching them get a good pasting by the cops when they resist, I also like programs like Britcops for that same reason. Some of these people don't even have the brain power to realise that cops=nightsticks, nightsticks=pain..... :cuckoo:

Its is shocking some of the driving on those shows!!, love listenin to some of the blatent bullshite that comes out of peoples mouths when they're tryin to blag they're way out of trouble. Most shocking but also pretty funny is the clip from canada of a bait car bein nicked by some complete looney off his head on crystal meth, screamin and shoutin his head off while kaning it round :shock: :lol:

I know what you mean, I worry about the average IQ being dragged significantly down by some of these people and they're out on our roads as we speak :brickwall:

Yeah, but what about the ner'do wells they are chasing!

My cousin was round yesterday, A mate at work was pulled in his BM by a pair who'd been on TV in a similar show near slough... 96 in a 40 apparently :bonk: past an unmarked 530...

All set for an instant bad due to the seed/speed limit ratio, then asked how this would affect him, to which he responded: Ruin life, lose job etc, Asked where he worked, he said the Home Office :thumbleft: (Via an IT contract, but still the Home Office!)... ban became 4 points and a lesson learnt! Result!

Marc