Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tori1011B

Pictures Wanted *HELP*

Guest Tori1011B

Hey all,

Well i have nearly completed my English A level coursework. An article on Corrados their self :D ... slightly sad i know.

I have used some photography of mine and my mates Cars, but if any one would like to show their pride and joy off please let me know, as it would be a great help to me. I know this is random what i am doing but if you use "your own" photography instead of pictures of google ( which dont actually do Corrados any justice ) the examiers will treat the paper with more effort... that hopefully means more marks :D

Picture of Storms are welcome as i havnt be able to take any of my own, they are never around :mad2:

Shiney Wheels?? Maybe??

THANKING YOUUUUUUUU! :clap:

Guest Tori1011B

That is a sweeeeeet picture!

I was going to say could of done a better job on the wheels.. ahh well i'll make do. :lol:

Thank you very much... very very niceee :D

Where was it taken?

Check out the link in my sig (the V9 one, not the F1 fantasy league) for an assortment of pics and two different sets of wheels.

That is a sweeeeeet picture!

I was going to say could of done a better job on the wheels.. ahh well i'll make do. :lol:

Thank you very much... very very niceee :D

Where was it taken?

No worries mate. Was taken on the infamous Snake Pass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Pass well worth a visit if you are ever driving in the area :grin: Sorry about the wheels it was actually a pretty grim day :tongue:

Suggest you email Rob Telford via his website at http://www.cybertects.co.uk/

Rob used to be a member on this forum (although I havn't seen him around for a while), is a mad Scirocco enthusiast, but most of all he is an excellent photographer as you'll note from the galleries on his site. As a lot of his work has been done at VW shows and No-Rice meetings I'm sure you'll find he has some excellent Corrado pictures you can use with permission. Do a search on 'Corrado' & see what you get.

HTH & good luck with the project.

John

Guest Tori1011B

Thanks for all the help guys!Will check the sites out :D Its made the differnce.A GRADES!  :lol: :clap: