Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Why is there a photo of Dinkus having sex with his car?

so me, nick, yan and dom are showing some love? So what.. You trying to say you never do this?

we may be exhibitionists but at least we don't do it in secret..

It harks back to Walesys historic thread about Corrado Love.

NickVR6 even caught chicken pox from loving his car in that pic.

It does all go back to the 'show your corrado some love thread' and it was also back before edition 38 was populated by people demonstrating bass distortion at high decible levels and the function of the rev limiter..

Anyway, here is another pic and the reason for the pink flag was due to Dinkles new home having a very pink room in it.

Oh and this is not the largest group love photo, that was taken after a rolling road day down the pub when we all went for food. I think it was Dinkus' car that was molested but they were about 20 people in the picture (which I dont have/cant find). There is also one taken before when we were all looking for somewhere to go to eat with a line of Corrados each being lurved by their owner.

And didn't he (Nick) have a bit of rear end action with someone later? Or was that another year?

And didn't he (Nick) have a bit of rear end action with someone later? Or was that another year?

Yeah that was with me, he managed to back into my car..

Following year involved a chair being thrown at it then Jim managed to drive into the back of the car. Its not been to a show since and strangely enough the VR I had or the nugget have suffered at all :?