psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I saw a blue VR6 Corrado in Witney Oxfordshire today, around about midday, had aftermarket back lights, the number plate was M***TAW.

Does someone else spotting a Corrado on my behalf count? :lol: My sister saw one today, on the A4 Bath road, mid afternoon time, she said it was a similar colour to mine (probably blackberry), at first she thought it was me in mine!

where abouts on the bath road? I was driving along in Cranford on the bath road

A clean black late 16V(?) driving down Perrymount Road towards the railway station in Haywards Heath at 4:30pm this afternoon.

Blackberry VR M plate in Winchester about 9.30 Thursday morning, and a Blue one on the road to Bishops Waltham today at 1.30ish. May have been 12 Deg Ben??

bit of a late report back but saw a black vr6 on shepards bush road at about lunchtime last saturday, was driven by a blonde lady!

I was driving a co§^a so you prob thought i was just a wee perv!

where abouts on the bath road? I was driving along in Cranford on the bath road

This was further west than Cranford dude, this was in Maidenhead.

G/F spotted blackberry C on Runcorn/Widnes bridge yesterday about 15 30 ish number plate possibley N906/4 Iwas thinking of Adz maybe? If you could of looked down from there you would of seen me exchanging details with a third party that I had just shunted into with my C :censored: at the exact same time. Gutted

Dark C in worcester last night near the odeon, about 11pm, stood out a mile in the sea of noisy tasteless clios and saxos!

Black C with yellow lights sporting a bra, spotted heading south on A1 just before A69 junction, flashed and waved but no response, dont think driver saw me as i was going in other direction, looked smart though, sorry i dont have any more details on this one

the most ive ever seen in one day - one in Hatch end (blue valver, lowered on 17"), j reg burgundy G60, standard, also in Hatch end, parked up, N-plate VR coming into Northwood at about 2pm, older driver, looks like a personalised plate.

Saw a grey G60 on the Windsor-Maidenhead road around about 16:30hrs today, was with my sister in her A6 Avant. Number plate was something like M***LPG

G/F spotted blackberry C on Runcorn/Widnes bridge yesterday about 15 30 ish number plate possibley N906/4 Iwas thinking of Adz maybe? If you could of looked down from there you would of seen me exchanging details with a third party that I had just shunted into with my C :censored: at the exact same time. Gutted

Nope wasnt me pal, dont think Ive ever been over Runcorn

Just saw a nice green 16v heading down the A46 towards Coventry at about 14:15... I'd have thought awigman but it was on standard Sebring wheels and I thought you'd got something different on your Rado?

Just saw a nice green 16v heading down the A46 towards Coventry at about 14:15... I'd have thought awigman but it was on standard Sebring wheels and I thought you'd got something different on your Rado?

Nope mate wasn't me, as mine is stuck on the drive, funnily enough i was about to post seeing you at central six!

Blue VR in kidderminster today by habberly roundabout, I was in a Corrola so couldn't catch up :(

That would be me if it was an M reg! There are a few local Corrado's in Kiddy area so i wont get too excited incase it wasnt me you spotted, ha ha. Still i will give half a cheer! ha ha. Will keep my eye's peeled for Corrolas and Corrados from now on :D

I was at Central Six, yeah... went to buy some clothes :) What motor were you in?

I was at Central Six, yeah... went to buy some clothes :) What motor were you in?

I was in my mums A4. Parked just in front of you. I arrived just as you were walking off. Your C is looking nice! Had a sneeky look around. nasty looking small ding in your drivers door!

You should have come and said hello!

Yeah - unfortunately it bears all the scars of a daily driver that's done 191,000 miles... :( faded paint, stone chips, kerbed wheels, etc. But I love it for what it is all the same. The cosmetic stuff will get some attention one day!

Saw a C this evening followed it along the old Highway in hoddesdon about 5 ish, It was blue H reg lowered with D90s on, I was in my Audi A4.

Saw a dark green c with dark tinted rear lights near Bangor in Wales this morning, think there was a VW meeting or something because i saw loads of campers around there

Dark C going clockwise round M25 near M40 junction today around 1pm... I was in the wifes bus :(

Saw a grey G60 on the Windsor-Maidenhead road around about 16:30hrs today, was with my sister in her A6 Avant. Number plate was something like M***LPG

oooh ooh me again !! you like the new wheels ? just coming back from a long stressful day at work and being extra careful of that bump just after the left turn that i grounded on a while ago doing just 65mph :( so thats me spotted just twice and both by you !!

Saw a dark green c with dark tinted rear lights near Bangor in Wales this morning, think there was a VW meeting or something because i saw loads of campers around there

Its been the All Types VW show in Wales this weekend mate