psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

saw what i think was a bordeaux c on the m62 heading towards manchester area about 8, i was going the other way didnt see it till late so dont know what model!

Done a round trip of 250 miles yesterday,to Santa Pod ! Only saw one C ! and that was a race car ! Didnt see Ugly Bloke

and believe nobody saw me !

Note to myself must disarm my captured Klingon cloaking device

enjoy pic of V8 Corrado, didnt race Saturday,so no times

I saw that Corrado at Santa pod on 12th April, was rather quick and rather nice! Did a 9 second pass! We went down in the Mk2 golf as the grass car park is a bit too bumpy and un even for my rather low Corrado. :D

Going to west wales tomorrow for a long weekend! Hoping to spot some Corrado's! Travelling about 100 miles (Kiddy-Tywyn) so i should spot some abw, will keep you posted

Good to know there's another C in Kidderminster, wish there wer more meets and stuff around our way :(

I'll keep an eye out for you!

Will keep my eye open for you too! We did used to have semi regular meets with the worcester & localish area clans but havent had one for a while, will see who i can nag and what we can do! 8)

Lol! Mine needs a wash. I'm off this week so will be cleaning her! They are indeed the same colour, but I just stuck and ABF in mine!

Just saw you on the roundabout by the Westgate, I'd wandered out of the council offices after some training. Car was looking nice 8)

Black? J***RAN going past Sainsbury's/Selhurst Park tonight about 7.15. Got the full arm out the window wave! :wave:

The_Dude, lovin the new avatar head banger !! watched it for a bit too long though and feel sick now :pale: :pukeright: !!

Nugget next to Sainsbury's petrol station in Shrewsbury today, I was in the black Hilux trying to get on to that roundabout, swearing at all the drivers using their infamous 'Shrewsbury Indicators'...

Just seen a red C, unsure of what kind! Passing along Hawkeridge road on his way from Trowbridge to Westbury I imagine! Got a wave :wave:

Dark (green VR?) glimpsed near the Mall at Cribbs this afternoon (around 16:30). looked very tidy and clean, N1 *RM?

just caught sight of a dark C on the roundabout near tesco on middlebrook, i think they spotted me but i only saw them at last minute...anyone?

just caught sight of a dark C on the roundabout near tesco on middlebrook, i think they spotted me but i only saw them at last minute...anyone?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i waved but not for to long as i was negotiating the roundabout! Not seen a corrado so close to home before.

Exchanged waves with a dark green C (debadged front grille) on the Bursledon road between the roundabout and Pug garage on Tuesday evening just before 7pm...

N***PAD dark blue C coming off M271 onto Millbrook Road West at 7.45 this morning... running Borbet A's (i think?) - nice morning for it 8)

Dark (green VR?) glimpsed near the Mall at Cribbs this afternoon (around 16:30). looked very tidy and clean, N1 *RM?

That sounds like it was me. Right location,time and number plate. Wrong colour. Its a mystic blue storm. Didn't spot any corrados at cribbs but did

see a green vr6 m reg by cabots circus heading on to m32 yesterday at 5ish. Tried to pull along side but due to traffic couldn't. Thrid time i've been

spotted now. :clap: Thanks for the comments vorn.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i waved but not for to long as i was negotiating the roundabout! Not seen a corrado so close to home before.

Martyn where abouts in Bolton are you. theres a 3 of us hopefully meeting up soon, possibly at middlebrook. :clap:

That sounds like it was me. Right location,time and number plate. Wrong colour. Its a mystic blue storm. Didn't spot any corrados at cribbs but did

see a green vr6 m reg by cabots circus heading on to m32 yesterday at 5ish. Tried to pull along side but due to traffic couldn't. Thrid time i've been

spotted now. :clap: Thanks for the comments vorn.

Aha - one of my sons insisted it was a Storm but I said I didn't think it was :lol: - number plate was a bloody big clue! I was in a Golf. Coming to the national day at RAF Cosford? Quite a few of us convoying up from this direction.

haha good stuff, like i say only spotted ya at the last minute...I live just behind asda on the meadows so if you're ever on middlebrook keep ya eye out for me...seems like there's a few of us in bolton area...Josh Waddi is aswell

Martyn where abouts in Bolton are you. theres a 3 of us hopefully meeting up soon, possibly at middlebrook. :clap:[/quote:1qrug1w1]

didn't see this before my previous post, i'm up for the meet :D

Seen 2 Corrados, dont no the reg of them, one is black g60 wit deepdish euro alloys in portswood southampton, and a silver one with chrome alloys lookin bout 17" always going down allington lane in southampton bout 5.15 most days...........

At around 14:30hrs today, I saw an N reg VR6 in white, parked up in the Maidenhead Halfords car park. Clean looking car. I am spotting a few when out and about, but rarely anyone from the forum.

Martyn where abouts in Bolton are you. theres a 3 of us hopefully meeting up soon, possibly at middlebrook. :clap:[/quote:10jnmphd]

Yeah i live in horwich, only a few mins form middlebrook, always popping on there.

good stuff, no doubt see ya again soon enough...like the 'stone effect' comment in ya sig :D

Black H reg with smoked crystal rears and big @ss bodykit coming out of Sainsbury's carpark in Crystal Palace at midday.

Black L Plate VR6 nice 5 spokes and half smoked rears parked up at the Woodcocks pub, buton, Lincoln. Today around 3pm. You even had the same child seat as me in the back :D

Red G60 spotted in Farnham Royal Bucks on Friday night around 19:00hrs. I think I've seen this same car previously at the almost exactly the same place.