psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a blue C VR6 yesterday on the dual carridge way from Hamilton to East Kilbride. Female driver with a baby seat in the front

Seen a red k reg on r8 wheels (i think) modifide bumper looked like it had beed done for a intercooler, was turning off the A62 towards mirfield about 12.45 :clap:

a blue storm (j100 pus) lady driver went passed me at set of traffic ligths in stratford upon avon today dont know if she is on here,i also caught a clims of the back end of one on the way there at some offices on the outskirts.

saw a red 16v on bbs's in Palma Majorca last week. the only one i saw all week ! my gf thinks i'm very sad and that my reaction was excessive and immature :roll:

Dark coloured Raddo with a light green passenger door, in need of some love and care..... at lights in Notts today at about 11am you were turning right I pulled up next to you, but dont think you noticed me.

Would have offered you a ton to take it off your hands :D

saw a red 16v on bbs's in Palma Majorca last week. the only one i saw all week ! my gf thinks i'm very sad and that my reaction was excessive and immature :roll:

Join the club mine thinks im the same when ever i see one

my gf's taken to shouting "look a 'rado!!" from time to time just to see my reaction :censored:

I fall for it every time :(

exchanged waves with a lady driver in a dark blue C as I pulled out of Jacobs Gutter Lane traffic lights this afternoon :)

I was up in Newcastle for the weekend and saw a Red rado on Matthew Bank near South Gosforth, on the way to the pub by the looks of it - seemed tidy! There aren't that many rados in the Toon. Anyone on here?

work in the toon. waiting for someone to spot a dirty dark coloured low rado with yellow lights!

I saw a C today got a wave and then followed him all through Ware and towards hertford where I turned off, convoy stiley, very freindly chap, it was a blue/grey one not sure what model.

I was up in Newcastle for the weekend and saw a Red rado on Matthew Bank near South Gosforth, on the way to the pub by the looks of it - seemed tidy! There aren't that many rados in the Toon. Anyone on here?

work in the toon. waiting for someone to spot a dirty dark coloured low rado with yellow lights!

spotted the other week when picked up fog and indicator of you this any good? :lol:

Seen 2 today!

A green one on 17s in Ewood who didnt wave back :bad-words:

Then a girl driving a standard looking VR near the tip in Leyland, she waved :clap:

my gf's taken to shouting "look a 'rado!!" from time to time just to see my reaction

I fall for it every time

Oh great!! My gf has just read this with me and now I KNOW she's gonna be doin' the same!! :bad-words: LOL!

Spotted a nugget valver (i think) saturday in the Trowbridge area in Wiltshire...?

Caught a glimpse of a Blue Corrado on the A39 around 15:15HRS today, possibly with an aftermarket spoiler fitted, gunning along the A39 in pursuit of a new shape Mini that had a Union Jack painted on it's roof.

I couldn't see much because it was raining and there was poor day light. Could definately hear the loud zorst rummbling though.

I think I saw this car this morning hooning towards Barnstaple, was on the lookout for Valerian in my old Corrado but saw this one instead. I was in the Leon so I won't have been seen.

On Monday 27th of April, around about 15:00hrs, spotted a dark blue C on the Marlow bypass, (he was heading towards the M4) it had clear rear lenses. Alas I wasn''t in my C at the time.

Wednesday 29th of April, blackberry (I think ) Corrado, L reg badged as a Storm with black leather. Spotted it at White Waltham aerodrome, parked between a 997 Porsche 911 & a 09 plate Scirocco.

couple of spots in sunderland first in sainsburys sunday morning n reg silver pressume 8v.

l reg sherry? I think driving past park lane yesterday I was two cars behind trying to wave think the car inbetween thought I was daft :lol:

Two yesterday after 7pm.

Dark blue slammed 16v/8v in Wotton, driving down Bear St. Reg ends in BDT- seen this before.

White early (16v?) at roundabout near Vue cinema, Cribbs Causeway.

Blue 16v on the A33 coming past Wellington Cuontry Park in Hampshire at about 8:45 this morning, sadly I was in a fiesta.

nick

Mate seen a balck C this morning approx 10.30ish on beaumont road in bolton

Also seen a Green VR at ASDA on Mancester Road in bolton and a White C at Middlebrook in bolton.

anyone on here?

Also seen a Green VR at ASDA on Mancester Road in bolton and a White C at Middlebrook in bolton.

anyone on here?

i've seen the white one on middlebrook before, what's yours like again pal? i'll keep my eye out for ya as i live just next to middlebrook

anyone on here?

i've seen the white one on middlebrook before, what's yours like again pal? i'll keep my eye out for ya as i live just next to middlebrook

Mines 1990 (H) black 16V, standard rims with exhaust and badles grill. keep seeing more and more popping up around Bolton :) if you see me flag me down.

yeah will do, if you're planning a trip up mid at anytime PM me and if i'm free i'll bob down and meet ya...i'm just on the new'ish estate behind asda