psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

[ATTACH]69413[/ATTACH]Just spotted this in the middle of Leeds

Woop woop! That's me :) owned the car 5 years and my first real spot! Was looking for the vans shop and failed :(

Woop woop! That's me :) owned the car 5 years and my first real spot! Was looking for the vans shop and failed :(

I think you were buying your ticket when I took it. I seen you 4 times and you followed me for a bit, I was in a green civic tho!

We was well and truly lost, I was getting proper high rate, I hate city centre parking, especially when it's as crap as Leeds one way system!

Mystic Storm at Catherington Lane traffic lights 11am,N702 KGN.Looked nice & havnt seen it in my neighborhood before

My little baby!!! :-) I live near fordingbridge was on way to waterloovile!

Edited by stormy

Purple rado spotted on the Willenhall hall road in Wolverhampton this afternoon.

You flashed and I beeped :)

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Purple rado spotted on the Willenhall hall road in Wolverhampton this afternoon.

You flashed and I beeped :)

Very nice dark blue C with what looked like daytime running lights at the Stanground Powerleague in Peterborough this evening at 6:30. Just pulling out as you pulled in and swapped thumbs up!

K reg silver valver queuing in the traffic towards the asda roundabout in rotherham this evening at around 5:30. Unsure of time as I went past on my bike.

Dark coloured Corrado on the ring road in Preston yesterday or even day before (it was still early morn for me), poss a dark burgundy pearl, not sure of model as it was shifting. Good.

H reg, think storm grey? with what looked like audi a4 alloys parked in multi storey in manchester on saturday left a cheeky note on it

hi Jon :) thanks for the note, made me smile! the paint is metallic quartz ;) apologies for the dirty car, it was clean a few days before but my neighbour managed to cover it in brick dust...

hi Jon :) thanks for the note, made me smile! the paint is metallic quartz ;) apologies for the dirty car, it was clean a few days before but my neighbour managed to cover it in brick dust...

Hi mate, the gf spotted it as we were parking so parked nearby and you were still there when we got back so thought id leave a message haha, looked great to us fella :-)

Cheers

Jon

Bit of a long shot this one but a flat black G60 outside Kings Bay Submarine Base, Georgia... Don't see many around...

m62 few days ago late eve a dark vr6 "at some speed over 90" passed my off duty cop sis apparently, haha oops :)

Followed a Nice dark g60 with porcshe wheels into work today in Peterborough. J*** ODF. I was in the daily so the driver wouldnt have seen me.

Hey Sam, think that sound similar to the one I saw in Stanground last week. Looked tidy and think that it was a J reg, but only saw it from the front so not sure about it being G60 or porsche wheels!

Cheers

Phil

Saw a lovely red C in deep cut yesterday morning about 08:30, wasn't close enough to make out any more details than that but it looked very clean.

m62 few days ago late eve a dark vr6 "at some speed over 90" passed my off duty cop sis apparently, haha oops :)

Was this sunday ? Wer abouts on the m62 ? Might not have been me on the way to pic some parts up for the rado

Does anyone on here have L*** NBD my old Blackberry VR with cream leather? Just wondering as it was a lovely car :)

Spotted, black rado, not sure of flavour, had multi spoke alloys on. Parked on Scarborough front at about 4-5pm, next to a pearlescent MG ZR. Only saw the rado in the rear view mirror.