Sign in to follow this  
Arrow3 VR6

Mounting an Amp, help!

same here, its the only place i could find for it! although i'm not very happy with how secure it feels, the wooden boards on the backs of the seat seem fairly thin. I've also noticed recently that with the sound up loud my sub makes the amp rattle against the bars on the back of the seat, so i'm going to try putting some felt or something between the back of the amp and the bars to see if that helps.

Yeah back of the seat seems best, you don't want it one the floor incase of a leak!

If you have a subbox in the boot you could attach it to the top of it with some sticky back velcro if you don't want to screw it down.

You know how the parcel shelf can be made to fit behind the rear seat? will make up a board that fits there, and screw the amp to that.

mines on the back of the seat to on the smaller side of the 30/70 split, drill the holes where needed and insert those bolts that colapse and clamp and they do up, one there in there in and the amp will be held firm