Sign in to follow this  
belfastfumanchu

Your Insurance Cost For Your Corrado

1992 Corrado G60 with mods declared.

24 years old, 3 years NCB, clean license since 17........£825 Fully Comp

:thumb right:

F*ck fully comp, it's not worth claiming unless it's a total loss. It's not worth losing your NCD over.

I've claimed once in my 10 years of driving, and I've still only got 4 years NCD. The system sucks, I'll never claim again.

£1000 Fully Comp on a 1993 2.0 16V. Quite a few mods, lowered, two tone leathers, polished Estorils, rear diffuser, Reiger grille etc.... I'm 23 with 1 yrs NC through Chris Knott. Got a £5000 Agreed Value though for peace of mind. BUT i rang up about a Strom i was close to buying but couldn't get the cash in time and they said it was only £200 more a year for a Storm! How do they work these things out!! Rob dogs the lot of 'em! :x

I'm 22, paying £1080 for a Storm using Elephant's 10 Month bonus accelerator (I have no no claims bonus as I used to be under my Mum's insurance), but I have a clean license. I was pretty chuffed with the price, was expecting it to be worse.

That's a good price but you have to be careful mate cos when you come to renew not all insurers will accept your 10 months NCB as a full year - although when your policy runs out they provide a renewal notice showing 1 year's NCB!

I also had the same problem as you - I was always a named driver until last year.

VR6, 30 yrs old, 4 yrs no claims, 3 points, garaged, K & N induction kit, 16" alloys, tinted lights, NCB protection, Fully comp, £570- Adrian Flux (they also gave me CCGB discount :D 8) )

£2200, no that aint a mistake!

1.8 16v

18 years old

0 NCB

TPFT

No mods declared

Elephant.co.uk only people who would insure me

Car: LHD VR6, uprated brakes,

Me: 27, clean license, 4 year no claims

Insurance: Fully comp with protected NCD: £770 with admiral.

(But they also insured my mk2 Gti for £245!)

11yrs ncb

20vt, dta, 6 speed, lowered, etc all engine mods declared

20k mileage per year

£7k value

£670 f/c hubby and i

greenlight

vr6, 20 years old with 1 years no claims. all mods listed(lowered,18's,induction kit, full scorpion exhaust, tints, debadged etc) insured through adrian flux for just over £2k tpft. they were the best by a long way and many peeps wouldnt insure me until im 21.

VR6 95 M 27yrs old Clean licence full no claims all mods (lowered, Magnex, 17"alloys) listed. fully comp £580 with Elephant.

Hey Mike16v that seems quite dear for a G60 compared to what these other guys are paying.

I guess thats cos insurance is generally dearer in Northern Ireland than rest of the UK. That sucks.

vr6, 20 years old with 1 years no claims. all mods listed(lowered,18's,induction kit, full scorpion exhaust, tints, debadged etc) insured through adrian flux for just over £2k tpft. they were the best by a long way and many peeps wouldnt insure me until im 21.

:cuckoo:

:nono:

Just insured mine today

£700 Fully Comp £450 Excess

4Yrs NCB

SP 30 3 Points

23 Yrs Old

All Mods Declared

All cheers to John at Brentacre

Top Service