Sign in to follow this  
belfastfumanchu

Your Insurance Cost For Your Corrado

'95 M Reg 2.0l 16v, No mods (that I was aware of when buying anyway...)

25yrs old

7yrs protected NCD

Garaged in York

Alarm & Immobiliser

£500 on the button through Chris Knott (thanks to the advice on this forum) Well happy :D

Allianz (sp?) quoted me £4.5K Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ononists!

Hey all,

I am trying to rearrange insurance cover for my G60 (long story...,) but most companies charge a lot extra if you pay your premium by direct debit over the year and it's p***ing me off..., two comanies want £150-£179 extra just for paying by DD !!!! Does anyone know of companies that don't charge extortionate amounts for paying your premium by DD, don't mind paying a bit extra but not £150+ extra! Just don't have a spare £500 at the mo to pay my whole premium up front, any advice / recommendations would be appreciated,

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

Hi all

i will be paying £833 fully comp on my vr6 and thats with my 3 points and 4 years ncb, oh yeh and my hubby on insurance too. I am 22 and he is 23(who had a smash in nov)

So does anyone know of companies that do could rates and don't charge the earth for direct debit payments?

Getting kinda desperate now,

Cheers,

BigeastsideVW60

So does anyone know of companies that do could rates and don't charge the earth for direct debit payments?

I dont think such a beast exists.. they all sting you unless you go for a year :|

Getting kinda desperate now,

Cheers,

BigeastsideVW60

well if you have a decent Credit-card(with a low interest rate that is) you could always put the insurance on that and MAKE sure that you pay what it would work out to per month "if" you had the cash handy

30+ 4yrsNCB fully comp and 3points on a 1.8 16valve 91 Corrado went from £700 to £290 from esure!!

Im about to Trial Pay as you drive for norwich union,they fit a transponder in the car and charge you by the mile.

it gets fitted to the Mitsi on Tuesday

I think the Corrado was about £240 this year,Im 36,max no claims with woman on it as well.

chubbz :mrgreen:

22, 0yrs NCB, no convictions or claims

93 VR6, 8k miles

£998 inc legal cover and courtesty car with elephant.co.uk

£350 excess tho :o:o

£350 excess tho :o:o

you think thats a bad XS.........well my missus is getting her new Ford SportKA this tuesday and Ford are doing free Insurance with them as a promo.........bearing in mind its only a group 6E car the insurance company have a £650 XS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .......i don't even pay that as a premium on my group 19 storm :roll: :mad: